XII

"So Krys.. Ummh-"
I didn't finish my word as she suddenly hug me. I was froze on my spot don't know how to react but i felt a strange feeling inside me. The same comforting warm the last time she hugged me.  I was back in my trance when Krystal sniff,  she's crying for Pete's sake.

"Hey,  whats wrong? " as i held her shoulder wanting to look at her face.

She vigorously shake her head and tighten her hug.  I don't have a choice but to let her,  my hands voluntarily caressed her back as she continue to cry.

"whatever that is,  just release it,  im willing to listen" i told her sincerely.  I cant help but to smile,  despite of the situation we have earlier it feels good to have her in my arms.

Not so long she become calmer and i think she already stop crying.

"Feeling better now? " she nodded.

"have you eaten dinner already?" she shook her head.  She look so adorable being like this.  I can't help but to chuckle. Then she look at me pouting.  Geez she's even cuter with it.

"Cute!  Lets go,  lets fill that tummy of yours" then i put my arms above her shoulder and drag her to my vip room which i held my meeting earlier.

"just sit there and let me do the order, okay"

"about earlier--" i cut her off..

"nah, lets eat first then we have plenty of time to talk about that later"

She just give me a faint smile,  but at least i know she feel a lot better now.

Eli then send us food and a complimentary dessert,  he didn't forget to tease me.  He was the owner of the restaurant which happen to be a great friend of mine and a big brother too. That's why i mostly conduct my meeting in his restaurant cause he know me too well.

We eat the food silently as i constantly checking up on her.  She was focus on her food that she didn't bother to speak or she was maybe feeling uneasy with the situation.

After a while sensing that we are both full now i started the conversation.

"So,  is Jessi with Soo right now? "

"yeah, "

"about earlier  i guess i know a place where we can talk about it"

"huh,  ahh.. Yeah.. What do you mean? "

"just tell jessi that your coming home late"then i stood up and pick up my coat but didn't wear it back.

"where are we going? " she was confused.

"you'll see,  so lets go? " as i held my hand in front of her,  she look hesitant but still she accepted my hand,  i smiled at the thought of it.

I don't know what happen earlier between her and Kai but im positive that odds are in my favor.

We walk hand in hand to my car,  i didn't bother about the looks we got from other costumer. I open the door for her and guided her to seat on the shotgun. Then she muttered thanks and settled herself.  The smiles won't leave my face as i proceeded to the driver seat.

I actually decided to bring her into the Han River(which is the only familiar river i know in Korea, keke so just nvm as i used this river). To make things clear between Kai and her and with me.  She was quite the whole ride and took a while with her phone maybe texting Jessi about her going home late.

"where here" as i park my car in a space near the river. I open the door for her and assisted her like a gentleman should do. The river is still crowded with some people having chill time and some having their evening walk. I found a bench facing the river which i taught perfect place for our serious talk.