V

Soo and I get off the Ferris wheel hand in hand with a smile plastered in our faces. Everything was just on the right track. She likes me as me and i like her as she is.

Krystal eyed us as if she's wondering why we have this look.

"Did I miss something up there? "
I just smiled at her.

"Well nothing much, she just told me she like me, right Soo? " then i wink at Soo.

"Yes, i liiiikkeee appa very much " Soo answered and hug my legs sweetly.

"See, she really likes me" then i smile sheepishly.

"Tsk, i know you two are hiding something, spill it out"

"Hhmmmm, maybe next time" then i wink at her.

"Aish"

"Look Soo, ice cream , you want to eat? " i quickly averted the topic to avoid her prying me even more. Soo just happily nodded and we headed to the ice cream parlor. We just did a small stroll after the ice cream and decided to go home.

...........

We are just quiet on our way home while Soo is sleeping peacefully in her moms lap.

"Let me get her" as i carry Soo from her lap and place her carefully in her bed.

"She really does love LLAMA" i notice as i scan Soo's room.

"Yeah, she is.. I don't know why she's fond of this stuff toys. "

"Stuff llama is not that bad anyway, its cute too like me look" i told her as i held a llama stuff beside my face and smile sheepishly.

"Haha, stupid"she cover her mouth with the back of her hand as she laugh. So i just joined her.

At the living room as i accept her offer of a cup of coffee.

"Am? "

"hhmmm? "

"Thank you for today"

"Ohh.. No problem, i enjoyed today too, its been a long time since i had a fun like that. " i smiled remembering that its been a long long time having fun like that. Then i look at her, she smile faintly.

"is everything okay? "

"nothing, its just that im worried for Soo"

"worried for what? "

"the truth" then she face me. I got what she means, its about me and Soo, the father and daughter thing.

.........

She got nearer to me and hold my hand and look at me sincerely.

"She knows" then she smile sympathetically.

"huh? "

"She knows that I'm not her father, if that what's worry you"

"How ,how did she know? "

"she told me she hear us during the first day we meet" im a bit embarrassed remembering what happened that day.

"i told you, Soo is an amazing kid, and you did a good job for raising her that way. " and now i think i even blush more. So i lowered my head hoping she'll not notice it.

.........

Krys became quite then i realize im still holding her hand. I slowly retreated then fake a cough.

"Am i think I should be going now Krys" i stood up and scratch the back of my head as i feel my face heated up.

"sure Am, thanks again"