II

Amber J Liu

As i type the name on the internet.

"Amber J Liu the heir of Liu Corp. "
"Amber J Liu the Bachelor"
"Amber J Liu the grand daugther of Yung Liu the Richest Business Tycoon "

And many more facts that proves she is not Aiden(Sooyuns real father) and she's a girl.

What did I do, I accused her for something she didn't do and i even slap her I hope she'll not take it legally. My ghad, what should I do.

*Ring
"Hello unnie"

"Soojungahh, how was Sooyun"

"She's sleeping now, Unnieee, i have a problem "

"What? Did something happened? "so i told her everything what happen earlier from the slap till she leave.

"Unnie what should I do?"

"Hahaha... Tsk.. Your already unfortunate from Sooyuns father and now you even hurt the poor girl.. Do they really look the same that much? "

"Yah, unnie im serious here... Yes that's why i really thought she was Aiden.. The only difference is i think she was more taller than him. "

She is still laughing.. Arghh..

"Sorry Soojungahh, i just can't help it"

"Unnie, what should i do? "

"Why don't you apologize personally , bring her some peace offering like that"

"Do you think she'll accept my apology? "

"You'll never know if you won't try "

"huhu. Unnie i really did a terrible mistake "

"hahaha.. Don't be so childish, your not cute, just apologize and everything will be fine, i know you can do it because you're a strong woman kkkk"

"yah, unnie. Tsk..okay fine I'll do it tomorrow "

"that's my girl, okay i need to hung up now.. Kiss sooyun for me tell her i miss her, bye"

"okay okay bye"

Sigh.

I can do this. Soojung you're a strong woman you can do this. Aish...

......

*Ding

This is it, i can do this.
Im going out in the elevator and proceeded on the desk near the president's office.

"Hi, how can I help you? " the woman in the desk greeted me.

"Ahh, the president , is she available?"

"Do you have an appointment with her? "

"Actually i don't have"

"Im sorry but you need an appointment first, you see boss schedule for today is jam-packed " and now im having a second thought if i will still continue this. But im already here.

"Amm, okay. But could you do me a favor? Just at least tell her that i came to see her"

"i can call her, so what's your name miss? "

" its Krystal, Krystal Jung"

...............

,Im fixing myself as i prepare for my meeting later when the intercom ring.