Chapter 26

"beachhhhhhhhhh!"

Both the adult like kid ajjuma and Soo blurted as soon as they get out of the car running towards the shore. That leave the three adult chuckle as to their amusement on how the two click in a short span of time.

The twin disembark their belongings to their cottage while Krystal silently prepare for their food in the cottage lanay.

They decided to stay in one cottage since it will be convenient when Soo wanted to have her parents and appa in one room. They were very considerate to the kid to a point that they shrove off their own awkwardness with the situation.

As for Amber she manage to act casual even though the situation drove her to space out every time she's alone. Like she feels so ridiculous comprehending the situation she was in right now. Like she needs to act as if nothing happen in the past between her and Krystal for the sake of Soo.
She wanted it in the first place since she decided to get out of the picture, to make her brother pay for what he have missed. His family that he almost forgotten.

She's happy seeing how things work out for them but undeniably she still feels a fang every time she remember how she wanted to be a part of that family .

"Hey, you okay?" Adam nudge Amber as she is in her one of SPACE OUT MOMENT..

"Huh..yeah.. im..fine . Just admiring the beach, its just so good to be here, you know just relax, get tanned and hears the water go back and fort in the shore like its supposed to be."

Adam chuckle at Amber's answer.

"Since when did you get this dramatic?"

"Yah.. im not... Just appreciating the view"

"Hahahaha.. whatever, anyway Krystal seems to finish preparing the table, you might as well call Taeyeon and Soo so we can eat."

"Yeah...sure.. i hope they won't get so stubborn leaving the shore" then they both laugh agreeing on Amber's sentiment.

,....,.....,

"Enjoying?" Amber interrupted the two who seems to be in their own world picking some unique stones and shell.

"Uhummmm.." Taeyeon answered shortly while still focus on rummaging the sand in search for stones.

"Look Soo, i found one" she happily shows her stone
"It looks beautiful aunt Tae" Soo happily appreciated the stone Taeyeon found.

The two continue their chitchat that they forgot Amber was behind them, waiting for their attention so they can go back to their cottage.

Amber on the other side chuckled on the situation, as what she predicted she'll be ignored by this two. As much as she wanted to let them continue to play the food can't wait.

"Yah" she jokingly interrupted the two that startled Taeyeon and accidentally let go of her precious stone that made the two kiddie look shock in terror.

"YAH!! Look what have youve done" Taeyeon got back at Amber who is now in shock because of her gesture. While she was in her feet still unable to move because of her shock Taeyeon bend over and collected the stones again and safely put it in her pocket and murmured something in Soo  that the kid nodded in respond.

As they face Amber they jokingly glare at her that makes the latter confused and apologetic.

"Im really sorry, i was just joking around i didn't want to mess with your stones" then on cue the two suddenly smirk and immediately splash Amber with water that leave the latter soaking wet with the amount of water she didn't anticipated.