VI

"Gooood moorning Mike" a happy Amber greeted the unaware friend of her as he enter her office.

"Someone's seems in the good mood" with that Amber smiled sheepishly.

"So do i have schedules today? Aside from the meeting with Director Kim? "

"Nope, and i bet you still don't know but President Liu will be coming today and as for the reason ,that we don't know. " he said calmly.

Amber in other hand had a sudden change of mood, from happy to serious.

"Your kidding me right? "

"i hope so, but I'm not"

"SH*T,what is it this time"
Mike just shrugged in response.

Amber don't like the idea everytime his grandpa come to visit her. Its either about her performance in the company, her scandals(being link with other children of business tycoon) and any other things that concern her reputation . Their was one time that she was humoured that she was secretly dating the daughter of their business partner and accused seen on a private resort but its not her actually. Her grandpa then came the next day surprising her, ask her if the humor was true she told him that its not then his grandpa didn't ask any further then leave at the same day. Later she know his grandpa uses his connection to shut the news about her and clear her name. That's how his grandpa react.

"I hope this is not about Krys and Soo, i will not definitely keep quiet about it this time "

Mike eye her grinning.

"What? "

"Nothing,.(then he chuckled) you know what, just don't stress yourself finding it out"

"you know i can't help it, you know how my grandpa thinks "

"yes im aware about that but your sounding already like a family man.. Kekeke"

Amber glared at him.

"Chill, okay!! I was just trying to loosen up the tension.haha"

Amber sigh, she really hope that its not about Krys and Soo, how come she forget her grandpa with this matter.

"so what time will he come? "

"his secretary didn't say something about the time, she only stated that the Pres. Will be coming over, maybe later this day,and i have to go now, i just came by to relay the GOOD NEWS" he stated the last two word sarcastically.

Amber just nodded and slump herself in her chair.

"Arrghhh" Frustrated Amber.

............

Soo and i were invited over dinner in a fancy restaurant.

As we arrived at the restaurant a man in black suit guided us in a table where a man in his 60's is waiting.

I bow and greeted him as we approach him.

"Good evening sir"

The man gestured me to seat which i gladly obey.

Soo in other hand bow also and greeted him.

"Good evening grandpa" she said happily and smile.

The old man was surprised but manage not to show it.

"Soo you should call him sir" i whispered at Soo ,she then look at the old man.
She bow again and greeted him.

"Good evening Sir," and smile innocently.