Chapter 21

"Appa?" Soo excitedly uttered as she saw someone outside their house. She rush in toward that person but stop on her spot a few step away as she realized that there is something different.

Krystal and Jess heard Soo that make them rush out. They where both taken a back as they saw the person in front.

"Soo get inside, unnie please take Soo"
Krystal commanded. Jess didn't say a word and guided Soo inside.

"What are you doing here?” a hint of uninterested can be heard from Krystals voice.

" I hope you can give me a chance to explain myself, I don't have any bad intention for coming here, just hear me out" Adam pleaded to Krystal.

"Just say what you want to say, i dont have all the time in the world."
Then Adam started to explain himself.

He explain how he got an amnesia because of the accident 6 years ago and not until now he got some parcel of memories way back.

"I do hope you'll let me know Soo better, i know i was irresponsible for being not with her since her birth, that's why im asking you to let me fulfill my responsibility as a father to her."

Krystal just stare at him blankly, shes not that selfish because she was hurt before, she stills prioritize Soo's well being, and she know that Soo wanted to meet her real father. Despite of her situation and how things end up with her and Amber and now with Adam, Soo has nothing to do with it.

"Please Krys, im begging"

"I don't care of the past or what so ever anymore, im just concern with my daughter, if you want to know her better i can let you do that, but i wont interfere so you can have it your way"

"Thank you"

"Just don't make things complicated, im so tired dealing with it"

"Yes i wont, thank you for letting me and anyway Amber want you to have this letter, i was about to give you this after she left but i dont have the guts hope you dont mind"

Krystal just stared at the paper after Adam hand it to her.

.......

"Hi Soo, do you know me?" Adam started as he was left alone with soo. Krystal and Jessica are in the kitchen talking about Adam/Aiden

The kid shyly nodded.
"Are you my real appa?” she ask innocently looking at the person in front of her.

Adam happily nodded, pleased by Soo's recognition.

"Yes, can i have a hug?" He ask contemplating that Soo might give in.

Soo look at him shyly but close their distance as she wrap her tiny hands around Adams neck which gladly responded by the latter with a lovingly embrace.

"Thank Soo, from now on you can call me appa, you can ask me everything you want. I want to pay back the time im not with you"then they broke the hug. Soo just shyly nodded agreeing to his father.

The father and daughter continue to talk that mostly Adam initiate the first talk. Soo just randomly answer his question, she is still adjusting with the new set up with her father.

..........

"Looks like Soo had her wish come true finally to have his true father" Jessica started as they observe the two talking at the living room.

"Yes, and i do hope, it will do her good."

" How about you? Does the feeling still the same for him?" Jessica referring to Krystal's feeling for Adam.