VII

"Do you like her?  Or do i say do you love her? "

"pardon Sir? " i think i become deaf for a second.

"you heard me right Amber,  lets just be honest here" he said with authority.  Why he even asking me for this matter, he was never interested in my love affair before except that one i dont want to remember anymore. 

"I.. I.. Dont know sir, but im sure that im happy being with them" the only words i could said. Im doubting if i would tell him the truth he might interfere and do what he did the last time again. 

"that's all i wanted to hear,  ill be leaving now"
With that he left me staring at him following him and his buddy guards exit my unit.

Sigh.
What's his up to right now?  Then suddenly i felt a tightening in my heart as i remember the past.

Flashback

This is it,  this will be the perfect time.  I was preparing a candle light dinner for my girl.  Besides the simple date,  im planning to propose to her tonight. We've been in a relationship for 3 years now so i guess this would be the perfect time.

"Goodluck Am, i hope you succeed "

"thanks Mike,  i can do this..and thanks for helping me out "

"No problem, anything for you,  so ill leave you here now,okay"

"Yeah sure,"

"just call me if you need anything,  but i doubt you'll not call cause im probably sure you will get laid tonight. Kekeke" then he wink.

"Aish.. Pabo.. Just leave already,  your ruining my surprise " then i shoo him.

"haha.. Okay okay fine,  goodluck dude" then with that he left.  I just shake my head,  what an idiot. Keke

7:00p.m. shes still not her,  maybe she was stuck at the traffic.

7:15p.m. still shes not here

7:45p.m. patience Amber, patience

8:30p.m. this is not good,  i better call her already...

I was about to dial her number when the waiter come and handed me an envelope.

"Boss,  someone want to give it to you "

I accepted the envelope.

"Who give this? "

"Someone just left it at the reception with a note that it should given to you"

I just nodded and gesture him to leave me.

What could be inside this envelope, i slowly open it and found some sheets of photo paper i think. I flip it back to see what it is.

I can't breathe, like a lump inside my mouth block my air way.  I felt like my mouth dry out ,like my world is slowly crashing down like everything was turning blurry as i flip the pictures.

It was her with somebody else, they kissed, they hugged she even look happy being around with him.  I know its recent cause i saw the bracelet that she wear,  im the one who gave it to her.

I wanted to shout,  i wanted to crash everything around me, i wanted to beat someone to death but i remained standing cause i cant even move my feet.