XIII

"Appa! Your here, your here! Yey! "

"Aigoo!  I miss you too princess "

the scene that greeted me as i woke up.  they both look so adorable.

"seems like the two is having some small reunion,  why don't you join them" unnie suddenly blurted almost frightened me as she appears beside me.

"Gosh,  unnie..  You almost give me a heart attack "

"eh?.. "

"your making it a habit you know"

"geez,  don't be too serious okay,  where's the fun in that"

"yeah, yeah right "

"lets just prepare breakfast seems that two is now on their own world,  i wonder how Soo is closer to Amber than us, she's  not that excited when she see us after a long time, what do you think? "

I just shrugged because she's right  for some reason. They seem to be inseparable,  thus this is a sign that ill give it a try for both of us? Sigh..  I just hope i will make the right decision.

"i don't know cause I'm wondering too"

Then we proceeded to the kitchen to prepare some egg, bacon,  toast,  hotdog,  milk, juice and everything a breakfast should consist. 

...........

"Go tell them that breakfast is ready" unnie ordered as we finish arranging the table.

"Soo,  give your appa a break okay,  lets have breakfast now and you too Am" i told them as i waited them near the entrance of the kitchen.

"Common I'll carry you my lil princess " Amber lifted Soo which gladly wrapped her arms around Amber's neck because of the happiness due to Amber's treatment. I can't help but smile,  seeing both of them like that flutters my heart.

"Goodmorning" Amber greeted and wink at me as they walk pass by me. I can't help but to blush with her gesture. They both settled themselves in the table with unnie. 

"hey are you sick Soojung? " unnie suddenly ask as i settled myself beside her.

"huh? Im not,  why? " i ask her curiously.

"i thought your having a fever,  you're so red" she touch my forhead and utter those words like it was nothing and go back to her food.  I don't know if its summer already as i feel my body heated more like my face is flashing red, Amber didn't help as she chuckled hearing my unnies statement because she know pretty well that she's the reason of it.

I glared at her,  she's not even affected but stop chuckling and immediately focus her attention to Soo.  Gosh,  im acting so weird right now,  this LLAMA.. aish..

The breakfast went well and most of the time end up both of us unnie just to listen with Amber and Soo,  with the topics we don't know why they have.  Soo speak most of the time while Amber listen attentively and response with a hint of interest. We look like their audience.

...............

"Bae what should we do? Krystal already know about us,  she even have some pictures of us together " Kai told Kyungsoo as they cuddled at the sofa.

Kyungsoo sigh for he know once Kai father find out about them,  Kai's father will send him somewhere he can't follow and surely will be the end for both of them.

"don't worry bae,  let me handle it. Okay" he told Kai as he comfort him and received a nod of agreement from kai.

..................
"sir we finally found him,  he is currently living in Busan"