1//Thump!

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Are the sounds of footsteps stomping on the ground, sprinting into the forest and lets their cape flow through the wind. This one isn't alone, for there are 3 predators on their tail.

They scream profanities on the fast runner, but this one is a persistent fellow. Their legs were made to run in ridiculous speed for something considered as the bottom of the food chain.

The trio couldn't continue the chase any longer and are in need to rest, it was deem impossible to catch the runner when it seems like the latter still has lots of energy store in their system.

As soon as they got distracted with focusing on catching their breath, someone strikes in their vulnerable state.

THUMP!

Goes one of the predators, who is a wolf, landing not so gracefully on the ground and screaming in pain.

The runner managed to slash one of their legs that was enough to trigger their muscles to collapse unexpectedly.

They chuckled, seeing the other two predators, both are coyotes, panickingly try to help their friend from bleeding any longer.

The former decided to jump onto a branch to sit on and watch in amusement.

"You know.." the runner smirks.

"Stopping the bleeding won't save your friend from the poison.."

The predators snapped their head towards the speaker in absolute terror. They couldn't see the smirk on the latter's face due to the mask they are wearing that helps them hide their identity.

It's a Bunny Mask.

"You have no sense of moral to another's life! How dare you poison an innocent hybrid!"

A menacing growl was heard from the top of the trees and it scared the trio to shut their mouths up. They don't need to know that the runner is angered by their words.

"Innocent?" they scoffed.

"What is so innocent about spitting and kicking on a young lamb hybrid's face when they were only bringing water to their family?!"

Seeing how their grip on the dagger tightened, the predators are terrified.

Soon, the mad runner hopped off the branch and their feet hits the ground with a small sound.

Thump!

The numbers are unmatched, but the 2 coyotes are too afraid to try anything on the masked hybrid, especially when the latter is capable of poisoning them.

"When predators and prey are finally seen as equals in our village, you took advantage of your capabilities and hurt the weak.."

The coyotes quiver in fear and is unable to carry their injured wolf friend away from the runner. The latter was nonchalantly flipping the dagger on their hand and walked closer to them.