31// Where Hearts; Connect

"Excuse me

"Excuse me... ?"

"You heard me with those pretty tiger ears of yours"

The bunny flicked his lover's snow-white ears with a teasing purr, which resulted a loud groan escape the tiger's lips, making his eyes glint in amusement. Who would've thought the almighty Ruler of the Bora Kingdom could be so whiny, but... maybe it's one only reserved to his wife.

"Don't complain, your shoulder is still recovering.. so I suggest you keep your hands to yourself and stay still"

"I still do not understand how my other arm should be a part of this.."

Jungkook only gave him a sly grin.

"You just want to torture me, you bunny"

The said bunny let out an endeared giggle when he sees his husband's mouth form to a pout. Unable to contain his growing affection to the hybrid underneath him, he leaned down to connect their lips.

It was clear the King already forgotten why he pouted in the first place to immediately reciprocate his wife's kisses. As much as they both would love to stay in the room to bask in each other's love, they have more important things to attend to.

==WARNING: STEAMY//MEDIUM==

Another sound left Taehyung's lips, but it was more of a moan rather than a groan as he felt his bunny started grinding down on him

Another sound left Taehyung's lips, but it was more of a moan rather than a groan as he felt his bunny started grinding down on him. This mischievous little creature smirked and lifted his upper body away from his own, making him almost let out a small whimper at the sudden lack of contact.

Jungkook decided to give him a show by placing his hand on his thick upper thigh before caressing their way to his chest, now unbuttoning his top one-by-one.

Before the husband of the two could reach out with his uninjured arm to make the process go faster, a hand stopped his action by gripping on his wrist and pinned them down next to his head. Taehyung felt himself shiver when dark eyes locked to his own.

"Now, now, my King... you be a good predator and do as I say. If you listened, I might let you have the right to touch"

The collar of Jungkook top slipped down his shoulder, giving the King a good view on his beautiful unmarked skin. He wanted to drool over such a delectable sight, but another hand forced his chin to look up to the owner.