2//Your Majesty

Though predators may say that they will not be merciful and use preys as their entertainment purposes by hurting and downgrading them.

As long as they are not from the Kingdom.

That's right, preys there have been given big roles and those said predators are not happy with it since they received power over them.

But no one dares to go and protest about the important roles being given to the 'weaker' side of the animal kingdom.

They are terrified of the King.

"Taehyung hyung"

The addressed man was a bit occupied with doing his paper duties. As he was just about to finish them all, the call of his name was heard and he turned around to acknowledge them.

 As he was just about to finish them all, the call of his name was heard and he turned around to acknowledge them

He hummed in reply.

"I.. I want to talk about something.. of importance"

Taehyung knew where this conversation is going and he could only turn his head back to the paperwork. They've talked about this many times, yet the other is stubborn.

Which is why he heard an annoyed huff.

Footsteps stomped their way beside him, but he didn't spare them a glance and continued his paperwork.

"Hyung!" A whine came out.

Just as the person was about to protest more, Taehyung's stern voice cut him off and only one word came out.

"Beomgyu.."

The younger shut his mouth immediately, knowing he shouldn't push him anymore or he will be punished

The younger shut his mouth immediately, knowing he shouldn't push him anymore or he will be punished. Unfortunately, he felt a boost of confidence and stayed in place.

"But hyung, I don't fit to be a King"

A sigh left Taehyung's lips at hearing this.

They're quite a unique duo, Taehyung and Beomgyu are both brothers, yet they're breed is different from one another.

A white tiger and a bear cub.

In this time, it is quite uncommon for hybrids who are different from species be associated with each other as lovers and have a family together.