10//Caught in a Lie

This isn't good for Jungkook

He tried so hard in all his months as Thumper, to not ever be in the same place as the Royal Enforcer. The bunny knows he and the Councilor are tracking him down to take him to the King and receive penalty.

He's seen how the Royal Enforcer works, a truly inspiring and admirable prey hyrbid of many.

Taehyun deals with punishing criminals, working with the Councilor to make sure the citizens feel the government is adequately dealing with wrongdoers, and working with the Marshal to capture fugitives from the law.

He's mostly found patrolling the area surrounding the Kingdom to make sure no rule breakers are present and would punish them severely if seen.

The Royal Enforcer is also gifted with such photographic memory, he has the map of the Kingdom and the citizens' faces memorized.

It's the reason why Jungkook could never utter his name to the King. He had encountered this squirrel face-to-face, the younger would most likely remember him.

"How unfortunate to be found by the Royal Enforcer as you announced your wrongdoings out in the open"

The hyenas are quivering in fear as they watched Taehyun strut his way towards them, hands behind his back. His face stayed neutral as he leaned forward to the terrified predators.

"Would you like to repeat the words you said a few seconds ago, dear hyenas?"

The squirrel hybrid is far more shorter than the said predators, but his voice could easily make the king of the jungle whimper at such tone.

Taehyun took a step closer to them and the other hyena instinctively went for the opening and tried to strike him with their claws. However, before they could even touch a strand of hair, he was knocked out cold.

In a blink of an eye, the Royal Enforcer hit the hyena straight at his jaw with a high kick. His flexibility is remarkable.

"Seemed like you oppose it, how about you?"

The conscious hyena shook his head frantically, his mouth too terrified to utter any words to the squirrel.

"I appreciate your cooperation, so this will be painless"

He did not let the predator process his words and also knocked him out with a hand on his neck. The squirrel turned behind him to signal the guards the pick up the unconscious hybrids so they could be taken to the castle.

The Royal Enforcer now glances at the last predator, the one pinning Jungkook down with their leg. The snow leopard did not wait for Taehyun to speak and immediately went to dash away from the scene.

"How cowardice of you, snowflake"

"You go and capture her, I'll keep an eye on Thumper and his brother"