11//Mine

It's him, it has to be him! The bunny, who saved the King and fought skillfully with the Marshal.

So without thinking, Taehyung stood from his throne and rushes towards the bunny with concern written on his face. Although Jimin only stayed in his place, still not believing what he is hearing.

The Councilor was reasonably confused at his Majesty's action, his eyes almost left their sockets when said tiger grabbed Thumper's hand with such gentle and soft touch.

"Little hopper?"

He wasn't the only one baffled by the King, Jungkook was standing there almost with a gaping mouth at how his Majesty's mood drastically changed together with his actions.

Now he felt awkward and shy at everyone's attention at the two, specifically their joined hands.

"U-Uhh.. should I be... answering with that name, my King?"

Seems like the name alone was enough for the King as his eyes glint in wonder.

"It's you, my bunny"

Again with the "my or mine" thing?

"Where is he hurt, Jin hyung?"

It took the Councilor almost minute to realize his Majesty was directing the question towards him, the event happening in front of him almost muddled his brain to an utter stop.

He still tries his best to properly answer the King.

"He- He uh.. some of his ribs are b-broken, a slashed thigh and- uhm.. his back might have a bruise?

"I see, we must give him immediate treatment and-"

The General had enough and decided to step in, his brows furrowing in puzzlement with the whole situation at hand.

"Taehyung, as much as I want to treat the Thumper... I think we all deserve to be enlightened at the moment"

Yoongi's voice made the King realized the people surrounding them, almost like he had forgotten his men.

His eyes met the cat's raised brow, to which he replied with a reassuring smile.

"Do not fret, Yoongi hyung. We have met before..."

Jungkook tried his best to not make eye contact with his brother and the Treasurer as the King explains their story.

"He was the same bunny who treated my wounds in the forest"

"The forest...?"

It was the first words Soobin spoke ever since he entered the castle, he tried to make his hyung look at his face and demand answers, but he was given the back of his head instead.

The King looked up at the younger bunny with understanding eyes, then soon directing them to the older, who looks to be wanting to run away from the castle and away from this scene.

"I assume this bunny is your 'little' one"

No words were said, but a nod to confirm his assumption. Poor Jungkook, he truly wants to disappear from all the attention he was receiving in the castle.

The King noticed the bunny was uncomfortable and decided to speak through the awkward tension in the air.

"Well, you two have no choice, but to be in my care from this day on"