24//It wasn't Tea

Jungkook has not seen his King the whole morning and during training. He is not willing to admit about almost missing the presence of the tiger, but Hoseok helps fill that small feeling even for just a little bit.

Training was finished and the squirrel suggested for the bunny to bathe away the dirt and sweats off his body to be more comfortable. After thanking him, Jungkook did as told and is now walking in the halls with the Royal Assassin.

But there was a small twist.

"If the kids sees this, they would surely follow along without a thought"

"Is it bad?"

"You are walking around the castle with bare feet, little Bunny"

Namjoon did not expect to bump into his close friend looking as if he's asking to be kicked out of the Castle for his indecent appearance

Namjoon did not expect to bump into his close friend looking as if he's asking to be kicked out of the Castle for his indecent appearance. The shameless image this morning wasn't enough it seems, but fortunately, this one is milder.

He should've expected the bunny to not be one in following rules and just do whatever he wishes. If there is a hybrid who disagrees with him, Jungkook is up for a challenge and would dare be as annoying as he can be. The koala was only in utter disbelief towards the hybrid beside the bunny.

"And why are you doing the same, Hoseok hyung?"

"It's fun" the squirrel beamed at him.

The Treasurer stared at the smiling squirrel, who went ahead to proudly show off his toes. In his mind, Namjoon starts to pray for the future of their Kingdom as he continues to watch the two hybrids drag their feet on the carpet floor.. gliding through.

This isn't a place to figure skate!

The whole Kingdom is slowly turning to a playground ever since Jungkook entered this life and the koala has mixed feelings about it. He was so deep in thought that he did not register a sudden cold feeling of his feet.

"Don't take my shoes off!"

Jungkook could only laugh as he tries to take the other off until he heard a gasp from the older.

Worried he accidentally hurt the koala, he looked up, expecting a pained expression. However, what he sees are widening eyes all directing at the end of the hall.

Curious on what on earth could give his hyung quite a shock, he glanced to take a look.

It was the King.

"I'm fired"

Namjoon scrambled clumsily as he reached out for his discarded shoe and grabbed onto the squirrel's arm. The latter yelped at the strong grip and his body is now being dragged away from Jungkook.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving our faces!"

Jungkook stared at the disappearing figures and after he heard the koala's reasoning made him furrow his brows. Why didn't his hyung drag him as well?