27//The Ballroom Pt.1

"Should we go comfort him? I have a feeling his thoughts will be jumbled once his task is finished"

"Don't, I find this to be more amusing"

"You can be cruel at times, hyung"

The two bunny brothers continue to watch the catastrophe that is named Kim Namjoon as he gives his speech. Now in all honesty, it wasn't anything humiliating or be seen as chaotic. However, knowing the thought process of the koala, even a slight stutter could make the hybrid tremble and cry.

As soon as the King and his men entered the throne room, Jungkook did not miss the Treasurer almost tripping as he climbs up the steps, his koala ears smacked Jin on the face, and the cherry on top, him accidentally addressing the King by his name and not title.

He could already see the koala's thoughts, praying to the Gods above to have mercy on his poor innocent soul.

Soobin is the only one who stares at his trembling hyung with pity in his eyes, while the others try to hold in a snicker as they watch the other's form clearly ready to dig a hole for him to crawl in. At least they have a new topic to talk about for future dinner plans.

"Don't be a bully to our Joonie hyung. I think he is doing a fantastic job and find him quite adorable"

A new, yet familiar voice appeared right beside the older bunny. Jungkook can never forget that cheeky tone with a hint of something mischievous, as if ready to pull a prank at any given moment.

"Jimin hyung!"

"Oh how my heart jumps in joy at seeing a smile form on your face just by seeing this hyung"

The two friends engulfed each other into a warm hug, both giggling as they started swaying their bodies playfully.

Truly, it has been quite a long while last time Jungkook has seen the calico. He would admit how he dearly misses their conversations together about which skin is the thinnest to easily stab through and the fastest way to immobilize predators in the most torturous way as possible, you know.. your normal typical chats with a friend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes on how dramatic this hyung was being, but his smile never left his lips as they separated from the hug, now equally beaming at each other.

"We have not done any private chatter in a long while, we mostly see each other through dinner, but that's about it"

"Forgive me, Jungkookie. This one was quite busy doing the task his Majesty appointed upon me"

"And what is this task you speak of?"

Jimin answered by going through some sort of hidden pocket underneath his attire. As he takes a closer look, the younger's eyes widened a bit at what he saw inside. An item he never wanted to admit he misses to see, particularly.. wear.