4//Well, hello there

"Your Majesty, I have been informed that your presence is needed in the meeting room"

The dear hybrid was frantic as he told the King this and the latter felt a twist in his gut.

They do not push their King to hurry his way to the meeting when it's not of importance, but with the way Hyuka's face show clear panic, he did not question and went with quick steps.

As he entered inside, 5 hybrids are already present in the room. They've all been waiting for their Ruler to arrive before they make any further discussions.

The General, Marshal and Prince are in that group.

"Yoongi hyung, what is the problem? Is it something that must be addressed?"

The black cat nodded, bags were under his eyes which indicated the news has been told yesterday and the poor General didn't sleep a wink, clearly stressed.

His lover caressed his back ever so delicately to help soothe the older. It worked after hearing a small purr come out of Yoongi.

"It's a must, your Majesty" Jimin replied instead.

"Where are the others first?"

Yoongi is the one who answered this question with a raspy voice, he must've been forced to take a small rest by the calico and have just woken up.

"The councilor and royal enforcer are still on their search for the Thumper, together with some guards" the older cleared his throat to speak a bit better before continuing on.

"The treasurer is still new and I don't want to take the risk of him being here"

"Risk? What do you mean by that, hyung?" Taehyung raised his brow at the reason as to why Namjoon couldn't attend the meeting.

"Our Spy arrived late last night and immediately shared his discoveries about other kingdoms"

Every Kingdom has a spy, and that said spy's role is to go around to different Kingdoms to either find weaknesses or to ensure that no one dares to plan an ambush on them.

It's quite a tiresome and dangerous, but luckily for them, their own spy is quick on his feet and enjoys going places-to-places with his amazing parkour skills. His light steps could be impossible to detect even when he's right beside you.

With that said, Taehyung turned to their spy and the latter was leaning by the wall with a tired look.

"What have you found, Yeonjun?"

The fox hybrid sighs, this one doesn't particularly get easily tired while doing his job, but seeing his state, it only worries the King further

His vibrant orange ears twitched in almost annoyance, not because of Taehyung, but about a certain person.