12//Forgiven

"How are you feeling? You gave us quite a fright back there, Jungkook-ssi"

"Please, Jungkook is alright"

The older hybrid, who sat next to the bed, let out an amused chuckle at the bunny's words.

"You almost cracked your head on the marbled floor of the castle and all you worry about is how I address you?"

You see, the reason he's all laid out in bed with the Councilor aiding him was due to the fact Jungkook had forgotten about his broken ribs and bleeding thigh.

Not only had his rush of adrenaline left his body, making him feel not only such immense pain that he cried out loud, but also fell unconscious at the loss of blood.

Luckily for him, his Joon hyung was quick enough to realize that his body is ready to shut down and was able to dive in, embracing his body to stop it from making contact with the floor.

Jungkook's cheek flushed a bit, growing a little shy when he sees the hamster's eyes full of amusement at the situation. He lets his body sink lower into the bed, almost hoping to be swallowed whole by it.

Obviously his wish did not come true and had no choice, but to face the Councilor.

"It makes me uncomfortable..."

Jin could only chuckle at the younger's awkward form, decided to give him mercy by changing the topic as he organizes his little med kit.

"How are you ears by the way? I do have to apologize for almost touching them"

"Do not fret, you're forgiven. My ears do still ache at any subtle movements"

"They were too cruel to you.."

Thumper had suffered 2 broken ribs, clawed thigh and a badly bruised back. Unfortunately, his ears also suffered for being pulled too harshly by the predators he fought with.

Bunny ears are their most sensitive part, so being gripped so tightly could've been dangerous and potentially scar them at such intense pain.

Soobin was able to stop the Councilor from physically checking his ears since he was one of the witnesses that had seen how they got treated. He was also the one who carefully bandaged his ears since they're the same species, the younger bunny knows exactly where not to press too hard.

"As long as they got the punishment they deserve, all is well"

"Hoseok took care of them, so rest assured that you have been justified"

The bunny could only watch the older's actions, seeing how he moves objects with such care and grace followed by him humming softly. It could've lulled Jungkook to sleep.

"I have some words to share before letting you take the needed rest" Jin spoke softly to not startle the sleepy bunny.

Chuckling yet again when hearing a small hum of response from the younger, already finding him adorable.