7//Who the hell?

Within the castle walls, a koala hybrid was busy with some calculations and trying to make sure all of the castle's finances are in order

Within the castle walls, a koala hybrid was busy with some calculations and trying to make sure all of the castle's finances are in order. He wanted his duty to be finished as soon as possible or else he'll miss his daily visits with the bunny brothers.

He isn't in the mood to get a lecture from the older one and would most likely feel his wrath, his wooden spoon to be specific.

The Treasurer was so focused on his paperwork, he failed to notice a small figure peeking over his shoulder to eye his progress.

"You look so invested in your duty, Joon-ssi"

The sudden voice from the back made the poor koala scream in fear and instinctively crouched on the floor, his hands raised to cover his head.

It was silent for half a minute until Namjoon realized where he is and finally registered the voice. He gulped down his embarrassment and slowly turned his head to meet eyes that are wide as saucers due to such an unexpected reaction from him.

It was the Prince.

"Y-Your Royal Highness!"

Immediately composing himself and stood on his feet not so gracefully in front of such a high status royalty, the koala hybrid wanted to cry in a hole for a while.

"I apologize for startling you, Joon-ssi" Beomgyu's eyes saddened in guilt for frightening the older.

Namjoon frantically shook his head and waved his hands to indicate that it was nothing to be sorry for, he already felt embarrassed at his own reaction, it only furthers it with the Prince apologizing.

"Pl-Please let us forget the past.."

He coughs on his fist to try to end the awkwardness he's feeling. The older could already imagine Jungkook's amused face and would hold in a snort, but soon failing miserably.

"What gives me the honor to have your presence, your Royal Highness?"

"Oh! I just finished my studies in the library and happened to stumble on you"

Beomgyu gave him a bright smile before continuing.

"You are still fairly new in this castle, plus with such high position.."

Namjoon wanted to sigh at the sudden responsibilities given to him. Believe him, he was grateful and honored to earn such a position in the royal castle, it was only too sudden.

Originally, he wanted to just be an assistant of one the superiors here or simply a secretary. However, with one look from the King, Marshal and Councilor... they all agreed that he fits more to be in a higher role.

Adding to his extensive knowledge of the Kingdom, quick decision making and love for finance, it only boosted his position more, becoming a superior himself.