21//두 남동생 = Validation

It was silent in the Ballroom, only the sound of footsteps echoing with each step paired with a pencil dancing throughout a sheet of paper as words come alive with every stroke

It was silent in the Ballroom, only the sound of footsteps echoing with each step paired with a pencil dancing throughout a sheet of paper as words come alive with every stroke. The colours of white pops out over the carpet's deep shades of red.

There were two hybrids present within the open space of the room, one was dressed in all white as some sort of angel who descended from the Heavens while the other also bear the same colour, but only from their ears and tail.

The latter described opened his mouth and a beautiful lower octave voice filled the entire room.

"Will the hybrids from the North be able to attend for this upcoming event?"

Taehyung questioned the hybrid in white, who never took off their eyes on the notes in their hand. He sees them bow slightly at the question and shifted their eyes to meet the King's, a soft voice leaves their lips.

"I've delivered the letters to confirm their arrival and it seems that all the Kingdoms will be present this week"

"Good, are there any other possible complications that we need to discuss, Kai?"

The Butler and the King are all reviewing the check list to make sure all will go smoothly in the upcoming royal party where all the Rulers meet one another as some sort of business meetings with companies. Every Kingdom takes turns on who will be hosting these parties and for this year, it is Taehyung's turn.

It would be his 2nd time hosting these kinds of parties and he particularly isn't quite fond of them. The tiger is already known for his reserved and closed self, but he still manages to form many peace and alliances with the other Kingdoms. He's just not a party hybrid.

As King, he cannot exactly go to a corner of the room with a drink on his hand and keep still. Taehyung has no choice, but to communicate with the other Rulers and some of their invited guests as well to keep up their connections and alliances.

For now, he just wants this party to be done as soon as possible, so he wishes their reviewing is finished as well.

"I do thought of one possibility about this party, your Majesty"

"What is that?"

Hyuka's expression was nothing, but a smile plastered on it. Out of most hybrids' surprise, the King could understand and relate more to the deer than most of his men. Other than the General, the Butler and him have similar personalities.

They rather express quietly than loudly unlike their Marshal and Royal Assassin. Both held enigmatic auras and have been taught to be proper at all cost in their training, having to lock these said emotions as a result.

However, what he held pride on his Butler is his straightforward answers and holding no fear with presenting his opinions and words. Taehyung taught him well to not ever shut their ideas out, instead always share them instead.