26//The Ballroom Prologue

It is the day of the party and every staff within the castle are all frantically bustling in every corner, with utmost focus on making sure all is well and perfect with, even a speck of dust would put them in a panic spree.

As for the King's men, all are in their personal quarters to put on their attire and to fix their appearances. The party is more on the business matter rather than a night of fun. All the Kings and Queens, Prince and Princesses from different Kingdoms are attending. It's quite a rare occasion for every single royal hybrid to all be present in one place.

Then again, Kim Taehyung is a well sought after King due to being in such a high position of power at a young age. He's the same age as most Princes and Princesses, as well as the only son.

The reason behind was what made all Kingdoms want to be wedded by the white tiger. Truth be told, Taehyung had fought with his Father for the position. It baffled all the hybrids since what mostly happens is either the former King died in sickness and/or during battle or retired, forcing his only son to take his place.

What happens after is all based on rumors. Some say the former King left out of shame in being defeated by his own son, others say that he was kicked out, few even say he proudly gave up his position fair and square.

Taehyung will not confirm nor deny any of these rumors. He does not care to enlighten the citizens and only focus the now.

The white tiger saunter through the empty halls of the private area of the castle. He wants a moment of peace before dusk, the time where the guests arrive and the party starts.

The King is already dressed up for the upcoming event. Royals may be decked in all kinds of jewelry, Taehyung having some as well, but it was his elegance and beauty that could easily give him the spotlight. No jewelry or gold could outmatch his features.

His steps halted as he sees a figure by the many windows of the castle

His steps halted as he sees a figure by the many windows of the castle. Taehyung is unable to see their face with how their upper body is leaning outside, yet he is still unable to even identify the gender due to what they're wearing.

Especially when he knows two hybrids who would wear these types of clothing.

The dress may commonly indicate to those of a female, but in the King's eyes, clothing is not one to imply the gender of the hybrid. Although if they did wore more fitted clothes, it would be easier for him to guess with their proportions. However, the dress engulfs the entire body with no room to make assumptions.

Even a bushy squirrel tail can be easily hidden.