17//Maddening Pleasure

"What is it that you truly plan to do with the Bunny, your Majesty?"

The white tiger looked up from his paperworks to meet the eyes of a black cat. The question came out of nowhere, but it is to be expected from his General. The older would always want to listen to his plans and contribute as much as he can for their King.

"Train him and you will be his mentor"

"You know that is not what I'm trying to question, Taehyung"

Jungkook is being toured around the castle by the Councilor and Treasurer, giving him some information of his new home and gain a feeling of familiarity.

As much as the tiger wants to spend time with the Consort of his choosing, he cannot escape his duties as King. However, seeing so many words and having no time to truly relax can be quite a headache.

He wishes to see his bunny.

"I do not understand what you are implying here, hyung"

"Let me rephrase it then" Yoongi took a step towards the younger and leaned over his desk to properly stare down at him.

"What made you choose Jungkook as your Consort after all these years as King?"

The General does not beat around the bush that's for sure.

This made Taehyung think back to their first meeting in the forest. He was injured and on high alert, so when seeing a hybrid close to his hiding place as potential traitors lurks within his castle, you cannot blame him for pouncing at the bunny.

However, after pinning him down and have taken a better look at his captured prey, his whole form stopped and stare.

The beauty this little hopper possessed is truly a gift from the Gods. What captivated him is the way the younger speaks with such calmness and confidence even when he's trapped in a tiger's hold.

It only intrigued him more when his eyes found a dagger in the bunny's basket, he knows this one is something else.

But what truly got him is his scent.

"Scent you say?"

"He offered his neck for me to investigate him and show his loyalty"

Yoongi hummed in understanding, but his eyes glimmer in curiosity. Seeming to enjoy the talk, he took a seat in front of the King's desk and crossed his legs before speaking.

"Tell me.. how do you describe his scent?"

"A basket filled with freshly-baked cookies on a field of lavender flowers"

"How.. oddly specific" the older commented with a small chuckle.

"I may have buried my nose onto his neck in our first meeting"