19//Thumper

"I will strangle you!!!"

Mayhaps the fox hybrid have the wrong assumption that /maybe/ the older bunny would not dare hurt his own younger relative for the sake of sibling affection. However, it may have something to do with Yeonjun himself being an only child and couldn't quite have the basic understandings to how siblings act around one another.

"Hyungie! Please, you must understand!!!"

"I /do/ understand, Soobinie! But you must also understand that in order for me to truly forgive your sins is for you to come close enough so I could properly snap your neck"

The Consort had said it in such a gentle tone, it would've disguised the threat in his words that even Yeonjun was almost convinced. However, Soobin did not buy such a soft spoken voice, either due to him being used to it or he values his life.

The Spymaster still cannot understand from what he's seen and heard, is that siblings would willingly take down each other and give them a promise of death, but they're also the ones who loves one another with all their being and would sacrifice a limb for them.

So out of love, Jungkook deathly missed his little brother and would have hugged his body with such tender care, but the other side of him wants to jump off his bed and body slam the little one to the ground.

"Yeonjun, sweetie. Would you kindly offer my little Soobin to me so I could give him a good beat down?"

The older bunny smiled sweetly to the Spymaster as if his request is nothing, but sweet. It made Yeonjun remember how the Consort reacted when he saw him walk in the room first before Soobin.

The room is filled with constant apologies from Jungkook while the younger returns them with reassuring worfs and a charming smile to show the bunny that everything is forgiven and moved on.

What hadn't moved on is Jungkook's pettiness with his little brother from avoiding his presence like a plague.

"You must forgive me, Thumper hyung. It is now my turn to protect this little bunny from any harm"

"Even from his own hyung?"

"Well, you may have threatened to strangle, snap and beat this one"

The Consort was silent for a few seconds until a pout formed on his lips and whispered to the fox.

"Not even a little kick in the balls?"

"I apologize, hyung"

A deep chuckle emitted through the room and it was none other than their King, who stayed silent as the wife prepares himself to possibly attempt to do a high kick on his little sibling. It made Taehyung think about his own relationship with his Beomgyu.

They still argued over the same thing and it not only tires the poor tiger, but also felt saddened whenever they have a fight. The conversation topic being about the bear cub not wanting to become the next Ruler of his Kingdom.

Taehyung thinks it is a matter on tradition and a must due to their titles, yet he tends to wonder if there is another possibility. Either he convince his brother to become the next King or finds a different way.

He cannot lie that his parents had influenced him in strictly following the rules and tradition, dismissing his men's advices and protests whenever a certain role prevents them from embracing their King and/or just be actual friends with their skinship.

Added with the Rulers only being royal-blooded and must carry on said bloodline with being engaged with a female hybrid.

It was the first time Taehyung broke a rule and it's one of the most important ones in the tradition. Jungkook is a male and is unable to give him a child to carry on their bloodline. The fact that he so easily dropped that rule without a beat when he first met the bunny's eyes.