5//Your name

"Who are you? Are you the traitor?"

Taehyung bared his teeth at the pinned hybrid, a growl threatening to leave his throat to force the bunny to submit and answer his question with no lie in their tongue.

Though the said bunny wanted to remain silent and not acknowledge the King's demands, but that would be disrespecting his Majesty.

He did noticed his behavior to be quite odd, their King would never bare his teeth to a prey or to any of his people.

Something must've happened within the castle walls.

Once Jungkook thought of this, his eyes glanced at the white tiger's shoulders and noticed a gash with blood all over the latter's silked blouse.

"There was an attack..." the bunny thought in his mind.

That's when the King's words made sense. No wonder he would attack anyone close to the castle, Taehyung has grown more cautious with the people around him.

Jungkook wanted to comfort and reassure his Majesty that he's no traitor. So with an utmost gentle tone, he whispered to him.

"You must calm your nerves, your Majesty"

The bunny's soft spoken voice had made the tiger freeze on the spot on such a wonderful sound, but he still stayed on high alert.

The younger realized he must be straight with the King to make him believe his words.

"Do not fret, your Majesty. I am one of your people" he smiled reassuringly.

"Who would even let a bunny hop around and spy in your castle? We are quite fragile creatures, your Majesty"

Though the King wanted to believe Jungkook's
words, he did not move from his spot and glared down at the hybrid.

"Even if you're a bunny, you are still capable of such role as a traitor and have potential to kill me"

Now the said bunny was lost for words after hearing this. His admiration for his Majesty could only go higher the more he exchange words with him.

The King is truly a role model for his Kingdom, if only predators are like Kim Taehyung.

With his heart smiling in joy and also pride for having such a Ruler, he decided only Taehyung could make Jungkook do what he does next.

"Would a traitor, who would hold such pride for the other King submit themselves to you?"

The King's eyes widened when he sees the bunny bare his neck, as sign of submission and loyalty.

The neck is one of the most sensitive parts of all hybrids. Not only could you easily kill one with a single slash that could give them the most painful of deaths, but can also be an intimate part.

This is where lovers bite and form a bond, to become mates for life and show you are taken, so no hybrids could ever touch you. Marking can also indicate marriage.

Taehyung has seen such marks on his two hyungs, Yoongi and Jimin, to proudly show off their relationship.

Baring your unmarked skin shows submission to the King, while a marked skin show trust.

If a hybrid lets their bitten neck get marked by another who's not their lover, they could potentially die.

But for some reason, seeing the bunny's pretty unmarked neck makes the King's canines grow and his mouth water at the sight.

"I submit myself to you..."

Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his daze, the younger lead his eyes to the tiger's to make eye contact and smiled.