9//This might be bad

"Hyung!!!"

Jungkook was startled out of his thoughts at the loud voice coming from his little brother. He divert his attention to him, tilting his head on what could possibly make Soobin let out such a volume.

The younger only pouted, but his eyes was full of worry. Without a word, he took away the fabric Jungkook was sewing and placed it on his own lap instead.

"Soobin, what are you-"

"You must take a rest, hyung"

The older brother does not understand what his little bunny was indicating, or as to why he is ordering him.

"Your eyes were dazed.. so lost in your own mind. I could only assume your lack of sleep"

Jungkook knew his brother wanted to add more to that due to the way he fidgets in his place, yet he kept his mouth shut. Although, he could understand his Soobin's behavior.

It's true, he has been so captured in his little world so much than necessary that it had given the little bunny a bit of a fright on his odd daze. However, he would never explain Soobin the reason behind his distracted form.

"Be mine.."

"HYUNG?!?"

The poor younger bunny panicked when Jungkook suddenly smashed his forehead on the table with such force, he winced at the sound when they made contact.

Before he could ask him what's wrong, the older sat up and started rubbing his face with his hands, trying to calm himself. Soobin is starting to think his brother has truly lost his mind.

Speaking of his mind, Jungkook could only think of one thing.

WHY MUST HE SAY IT LIKE THAT?!?!

Be mine his fucking ass! Those two words have given him sleepless nights and distracted him from his work so much that it starts to get infuriating. The King did not need to go with that wording like it's some intimate moment, but what made Jungkook even more annoyed is how it affected him so much.

He is not some young little hybrid going through puberty and just found out about kissing!

"I refuse"

That's when the older bunny halted his movement and stared up the ceiling, not hearing Soobin's worried calls for him.

Right.

Jungkook rejected the King.

--//FLASHBACK//--

Taehyung stared at the bunny with widened eyes when he heard his answer. It seemed like Jimin too, did not expect him to refuse his Majesty as he stares with a gaping mouth.

But soon morphed to anger and confusion. He stomped towards Jungkook, clear frustration on his face and stopped infront of him.

"You dare to reject his Majesty?!"

The bunny remained unfazed at the hiss and baring teeth from the cat.

"You gave me a choice to accept and refuse, I did as I am ordered to"

"You-"

"Plus, weren't you just blatantly against this offer from your Majesty?"

Jimin clenched at his jaw, trying his best to not outright bare his claws at the bunny. He will not be forgiven by his Majesty if he dares show any threats to harm the supposed 'Consort' of the Kingdom.

Even with the refusal, he must not show disrespect to a possible candidate- the ONLY candidate as the Consort. Taehyung never once had an interest to any hybrid that fits this role, yet he chose an enigmatic stranger with capabilities that could outmatch Jimin's.