15//Loathing & Charms

Hyuka removed himself from the bunny's grasp, offering him to his Majesty. Jungkook almost panicked when he felt the dear leave his side to attend his duties as Butler and watches as the King approaches him with grace in his footsteps.

In all honesty, the younger is a little intimidated by his King's attractiveness, you cannot blame him for avoiding his eyes as the tiger now stands in front of him. They're instead focused on the sway of the older's tail.

"How are your wounds, little hopper?"

Taehyung waited patiently for his Consort's answer, ignoring the little snickers from his men at the table.

"All is well, but my ribs still need time to recover fully, my King"

The name Jungkook used to address the older seemed to have pleased the tiger. The small flick on his ear could only indicate the tiger's mood. No matter how you hone your skills to be as monotone as possible, excitement and happiness can not easily be hidden with your animal parts.

The same can be applied to anger and annoyance as well. However, for now the King seemed to be in a good mood.

"May I, bunny?" Taehyung offered his hand to the younger for him to take and the bunny nervously grasped onto it.

Such warmth the white tiger's hand emits almost made a small gasp be let out from Jungkook's throat.

Then he felt a little slip on his ring finger, he stares as the older puts a beautiful blue sapphire ring. His left hand is adorned with all types of rings with the same gem by the Butler, but his right was empty of jewelry.

He assumed the reason was for the King to decorate with one ring that has the biggest gem of them all, contrasting it to others more smaller ones

"It is beautiful, my King"

"And it is yours now" The older's eyes stares down to a pair of widened ones, he could tell the bunny wanting to protest so he decided to cut him off.

"Blue Sapphires... wear one and you will be protected from any danger, accidents and any natural disasters.."

Hearing the meaning of it, Jungkook looks down on the ring, having no clue such little things could grant you such luck and blessings.

"It will also help you calm your mind, strengthen your intuition and give clarity"

Soon after, he felt the King's hand grasping on his more tightly, pulling them close to his handsome face. The bunny's cheeks reddened as he felt soft lips plant themselves on the back of his hand.

Not expecting such actions from the King, his nose twitched in shock. It made the younger use his other hand to cover half his face before the older could see it.

Unfortunately, a serious of "aww" and coos were heard at the dining table, indicating others have witnessed his little mannerism.

"Oh my god, he's so cute" cooed Hoseok.