3//Arrow to the Knee

"I'm happy to see you doing well, hyung"

Hot steaming tea sits upon a wooden table, a hand soon softly reaches for its handle to take a small sip from the cup, leaving small hum of satisfaction after tasting the warm drink.

Jungkook is now sitting at one of the seats in a cafe, wind blowing ever so gently on his hair, swaying with the trees.

His eyes smiled at the hybrid sitting on the other side of his table, the other returning the gesture with his endearing dimples instead

They were the only ones in the cafe and the owner disappeared through the kitchen, so they have all the peace to themselves.

"Though, I do worry for disturbing you before you go back to work"

"Do not fret, Jungkook. I would happily accept any invitation you give me"

The bunny was flattered at their comment, but he decided to scoff in amusement on how this hybrid can easily sweep him off his feet.

"Have mercy on my fragile heart, hyung"

The said hyung could only chuckle at this, his adorable big ears almost twitching. Always so not used to such remarks being thrown at the handsome hybrid.

"I do not deserve such attention from someone like you, little Bunny"

"I am no little Bunny. You are just a tall Koala, Joon hyung"

Jungkook and Joon have known each other ever since they were almost adolescencts

Jungkook and Joon have known each other ever since they were almost adolescencts. The younger only met this hyung due to some... circumstances you could say.

Ever since the incident, they became inseparable. They are partners-in-crime, even though Joon mostly treats the Bunny like someone to protect with his life and it's a bit worrying.

Though, he could understand why that is.

"Flirting aside, how's your duty as Treasurer?"

Joon actually got a job as the Kingdom's Treasurer, it was quite a shock for both the hybrids on how they easily entrusted the koala.

The role as the royal treasurer is to maintain control over public spending, setting the direction of the Kingdom's economic policy, working to achieve a strong and sustainable economic growth.