14//Bunny Trap

"Must I really wear royal attire? It feels so undeserving for me to be dressed in such pretty fabrics"

It is Tomorrow and the bunny is covered in silk and frilly garments, Jungkook nervously adjusted his neck collar with care, too afraid to put any force that can give even the slightest damage on the cloth.

"What of it you deem as undeserving, Jungkook hyung? You are the King's Consort and the beloved Thumper of the Kingdom"

"I would not technically use the word 'beloved', Heuningkai"

The Butler is tasked to deliver the bunny's attire and assist him with changing his garments. As much as Jungkook would prefer doing it on his own, he was rather too afraid to accidentally rip such royal clothing that is most likely more expensive than his own life.

However, as much as the bunny is willing
to admit it, he fell in love with this beautiful attire. His entire life, he had only wore baggy and worn-out clothings, trying to save as much money as he can to only give his brother the best ones.

A part of him have always wanted to try to be covered in pretty clothing. Even as simple as a plain white dress will make the bunny be happy in life as he dances in the forest, letting the dress flow through the wind. But the pants he wore are quite comfortable, so there is no room to complain.

"Well, hyung. I see you in that light, your willingness to protect the weak is truly admirable. I could only wish to be as strong as the Thumper"

"If you put your heart into it.. you can be stronger than Thumper"

The dear's eyes softened at those words being said with seriousness from Jungkook. He smiled down as he adjusted the belt in the right position on the bunny's pants.

"I am starting to understand his Majesty's decision on choosing you as his Consort, Jungkook hyung"

This made Jungkook stutter in embarrassment, still not having the time to accept his new title and status in the castle and with the King.

"Please.. he and I far are too different to be seen as compatible. The King only offered it to protect my brother and I from any attack by the citizens"

"If I remember correctly.." Hyuka said as he guided the older to a seat so he could properly cover the bunny's face with light make up.

" Hyuka said as he guided the older to a seat so he could properly cover the bunny's face with light make up