23//How are you?

"I have to say.. I never knew Thumper could be /this/ bold"

"Please forgive this bunny's shameless appearance being presented to the Royal's Assassin, he will do better next time"

As to say Jungkook was embarrassed is far from it, he felt absolutely humiliated and wants a small meteor shower down through the earth's atmosphere, plummet onto the bunny to save him from the embarrassment.

His neck and collarbones is littered with all kinds of marks given by the King last night, even if the younger tried his best to wear layers upon layers of clothing that many would call him a prude for such coverage, his scent would give away what he desperately attempts to hide.

The Consort's own scent is hidden under all of the tiger's, so much so that the unmated hybrids such as Jin and Namjoon had to pinch their nose and instinctively distance themselves from the younger. He was covered in such a possessive smell that they couldn't help, but to comply and surrender.

Hence how he is now being put in the private area of the castle and be personally trained by the Squirrel, who seemed strangely unaffected by his scent.

"There is no need to bow your head in shame, it is to be expected from the King's Consort after all"

"I was supposed to be disguised as the Councilor's wife.."

"In the public eye, that is true, but it's only just you and me" the older smiled at him reassuringly before pointing out "Scented or not, the training will still be done privately"

He is being put under Hoseok's wing for his first day of said training for his bed-ridden body and in need to get back in shape. Originally, the General was the one who should be his mentor for this, but the King needed to have a private discussion with the black cat.

Jungkook didn't mind the last minute change, having a fellow prey with similar positions as him being a feared among predators, it felt refreshing.

After all, the bunny is burning with curiosity and the want to befriend this squirrel. Hoseok had reached from the ground up and earned such a powerful role for a prey, he heard rumors about this older hiding his true identity and is actually a predator.

However, he experienced it first-hand and it would just be those egotistical predators trying to hide their hurt pride for being taken down with tails between their legs whenever they so disrespect the squirrel.

"What would be my starting lesson?"

"Well.. originally it was supposed to be archery, but I am quite weak in that field"

The most skilled archer is Yoongi, together with his swordsmanship as well. It's the reason why he's so acknowledged and deeply respected within the Kingdom for such skill, added his dedication towards the King.

Jungkook has heard that the Marshal and Royal Assassin are more in the hands-on flexibility approach in combat. They also favor lighter weaponry such as daggers, karambit, stilettos and all other kinds of small knives. Both performs with bloodshed, but what made them different is one of them having the right to take a life away.

"If I may ask.. you are the only role beside the King who can legally kill a hybrid" the time when he was introduced as an ally within the Kingdom made him think about the charms "But I've heard about the mass killing of other hybrids that weren't done in your hands"

"Ah.. are you talking about the golden necklaces?"

A nod of confirmation was received.

"Well, there is a difference between a role and the actual rule of the Kingdom"