16//His Protectors

Words have now been spread about the Kingdom having additional hybrids and those said hybrids is a bunny who is married to their Councilor and the other is a younger relative of the said bunny

It has also been stated that the one who bears a golden charm, their relatives will automatically be given silver ones.

Some have congratulated and cheered for the Councilor's marriage, while others have no care for it and only anticipates for any news with the theorized 'imprisoned' Thumper within the castle walls.

Soon, all will be revealed as the King finally announced a meeting in front of the castle about the masked hybrid's future and penalty for his crimes. There, Taehyung looks down at his people on the balcony, some of his men standing by his side.

"What is the plan for the announcement, my King?"

He recalls their interactions back in the dining area, it was before his announcement to meet the citizens of his Kingdom.

The white tiger was staring down at his little hopper, who awaits for his answer and is ready to do as he command as Consort. His eyes turned to the direction of his men on the table, seeing their determined looks to serve their King.

"Little hopper, you are to stay by my side and I will do the rest. Just follow my signal, understood?"

"But what if.. they don't listen and they'll still try to attack me?"

The older reached out and took a hold of Jungkook's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. However, the thoughts of his wife getting touched by predators, even if they announced their alliance made his eyes darken.

His attention is now on his men, who all leaned in to show they are focused on his next words and orders, clear loyalty and respect is shown with such simple actions.

"All ears on me and listen carefully.."

Back to the balcony, Taehyung glanced by his side and it was his Jin hyung. He stood tall and radiates nothing, but pure confidence on where he stands. Always making sure that the citizens are aware of his position.

Not due to being arrogant and boast, but to show his capabilities even as a prey and demands respect after all his achievements.

The others all does what the hamster did as they stood side by side with their King at the front. His younger brother close to his form as the upcoming leader.

"Everyone, settle down and listen carefully!"

Hyuka grabbed a stick and hit a giant bell, the sound reaching into the forest making a flock of birds to disperse from their homes at being startled from it.

All eyes now on their Ruler, their ears twitching in anticipation of what's to come.

The tiger turned his body to stare at someone behind him, signaling with a small nod to show themselves to the citizens. Everyone gasped when they see the figure.