18//Puzzled Feeling

The clock's ticking echoes throughout the room, the small rustles of leaves from the trees outside leaves a calming atmosphere and it's been coupled by the beautiful songs being sung by the birds.

Inside the King's bedroom plays a small music box that complimented the little choir outside, almost singing along. On the table sits a little tea set that scented the whole room with an aroma of chamomile, anyone in its vicinity would feel a moment of relaxation course through their body.

 On the table sits a little tea set that scented the whole room with an aroma of chamomile, anyone in its vicinity would feel a moment of relaxation course through their body

And Jeon Jungkook is tired of it!!!!

"This is my destiny now, my body will rot and decay in this miserable empty space as my dreams slowly crumble at the tip of my fingers"

"I never knew how dramatic you can be, little hopper"

The bunny glared at the King beside him, who is openly staring at his facial features with such softness in his eyes that it's ticking Jungkook off due to how his heart beats too fast at only a mere look.

"It has been months since I've stayed here and I want out! My body is dying because of you!"

Seeming to not even have the slightest sympathy at the pouting hybrid on bed by the way he simply removes some strands of hair away from his face. Taehyung could not help the smile from leaving him when the younger, out of pettiness, tried to move his head away from his reaching hand.

He had just done visiting a certain fox hybrid's room to check on his recovery, which were minor since Jungkook didn't seem to want to truly affect any major damages on the young one.

The bunny was close to barging out of his room just to apologize to Yeonjun for his bizarre requests to dueling with him. Only a small glare from the tiger was enough to keep Jungkook to stay in bed, not before blowing the older a raspberry.

Which is more adorable than insulting.

"It has only been a week, my Bunny"

"What kind of King would imprisoned his own wife?"

The question was meant to be taken with offense towards the white tiger, but the title Jungkook chose to address himself made the King's heart melt. The younger is still very much aware and open to being the King's Consort.

"For this wife is special and a stubborn one at that. You cannot blame me when you don't want to take care of your body"

"I have learned from my mistakes!" Jungkook whined at the tiger, it seems like those these past days was enough for the bunny to feel more at ease and comfortable with the King and the latter never felt more honored.

"You have inflicted major damages on my soldier-"

"Hey now.. I am not at fault for his improper behavior towards a prey. I have simply disciplined him the Jeon Jungkook way, my King"