6//Little Hopper

"Thumper!!!!"

At the capital of the village, screams and loud crashes are heard like some war is currently occurring, disturbing the villagers' daily routines.

It was the usual, but also the unusual.

The masked hybrid is facing off two predators, one is a cheetah and the other a cougar. The numbers are unfair, yet the lesser is winning.

Jungkook giggled as he easily dodges their claws and punches, returning the favor with a kick into their stomachs. Unfortunately, they're persistent and stubborn, taking a while to take them down.

The reason for it being unsual is because the Thumper usually takes this into the forest, but these predators found a way to corner him in the village. However, things aren't turning out the way they planned.

The masked hybrid saw an upcoming attack from the cheetah and hopped as soon as the latter strikes his claws. Jungkook took the chance to use their outstretched arm as momentum, soon hitting their face with his other leg in mid air.

Flipping his body like some acrobat and landing on the ground with such grace.

If this keeps up, I might miss making dinner for my little bunny..

Jungkook thought about his brother getting hungry, pouting behind his mask as he dodges more punches.

The villagers stayed frozen on their spot as they watch the masked hybrid easily sway his body, almost as if he's dancing. They can't help, but be hypnotized at such smooth movements.

Even though the bunny's ears are back to being tied up like a ponytail, it still manages to pick up the sound of running footsteps coming towards his back.

Without even taking a glance, he twists his body down to a bend and kicked the cougar's middle, taking their breath away and hitting the ground with a loud scream.

"How bold of you to think causing havoc in the heart of the village to corner me can give you the upper hand, little mittens"

With a palm of his hand, he went straight for the cheetah's chest area with enough force that it makes the other's lungs panic, making them choke on air and fall to the ground.

He was ready to stomp the injured cheetah to unconscious until a scream of terror was heard, but this time, it didn't come from the predators.

The masked hybrid froze on the spot when he turned his eyes behind him and meets a pair of terrified ones.

There he sees a little mouse hybrid being held in the arms of the cougar, who was smirking like a lunatic.

"You.." Jungkook's stomach churned in disgust at this.

That damn predator is using the little boy as his shield and hostage!

Before the bunny could make a move to save the poor mouse, he let out a grunt when his knees were hit in the back, resulting in him to fall flat on the ground.