22//A Tiger's Epiphany

"Thumper hyung! We're happy to see you walking around the castle and to be able to join us for dinner"

"Well.. I am sort of the reason why this dinner happened..." Jungkook smiled at the beaming fox. Then took a small glance towards the deer, who smiled at him innocently.

They're all gathered in a table in the same seating arrangements as last time. However, it seems as though some of the younger hybrids deflated at not being able to sit close to the older bunny.

The surroundings is by far Jungkook's favourite and could honestly see himself visiting this place more often. It can be due to the fresh breeze of air kissing your cheeks softly or the sun's ray englulfing you like some sort of comforting hug, or maybe how the trees around is filled with pretty butterflies and flowers giving you a feel of having friends around you.

 It can be due to the fresh breeze of air kissing your cheeks softly or the sun's ray englulfing you like some sort of comforting hug, or maybe how the trees around is filled with pretty butterflies and flowers giving you a feel of having friends ...

Yoongi will be delivering the food this time with the help of the Royal Enforcer, who volunteered to be the 'temporary' Butler to give Hyuka a break and have the chance to join in the dinner.

The older bunny noticed how his little brother seemed quite attached to the younger squirrel already, seeing the way he fidgets on his seat when it's Hyuka being the one across him instead of his friend. Jungkook hopes his little one grows comfortable with the other hybrids on this table.

His attention was caught when he sees said squirrel wheeling in to what he assumed as their dinner, but it was filled with tiny buckets of berries, not just any berries... they're blueberries.

And they're all pushed close to Jungkook's side

And they're all pushed close to Jungkook's side. The older looked up at the squirrel, questioning on what on earth is going on.

"A gift.. to you, Thumper hyung"

"What?"

It seems that only the younger hybrids are the one being nervous for this sudden gifts and it clicked in the bunny's head on what they were implying. Yeonjun spoke for them to confirm the bunny's assumption.

"Gyu, Terry, Hyuka, Soobinie and I went around the garden after finding out from his Majesty your love for blueberries... so we all got our own buckets to be filled with them..."