25//Black Cat = Unlucky?

Days have passed and it is safe to say that Jungkook's ribs are all fixed and healthy as ever. The dreaded corset can be removed for the bunny to finally breathe in as much air as his heart desires.

Once the hamster hyung have informed of his full recovery, the younger did not hesitate to almost ripping off his corset, causing Jin to laugh at such reaction. By all means, the bunny truly likes the clothing, but he cannot handle keeping it on his body for weeks. Give his poor abs a break.

However, once he was given the green light to freely move his body with no more minor setbacks, meant the training turned merciless.

"I have just been released from my recovery, you know?"

Jungkook panted on the ground with his wooden sword lying beside his tired body. He finally has the General as his trainer and in all honesty, the younger cannot choose which he prefers.. the bed or the cat.

Yoongi looked down on him with not a single scratch on his body as he quirked a brow at the defeated bunny. His face could be read as someone finding the sight pitiful and/or disbelieving.

"And you think that's a good enough excuse?"

"You have no heart"

"Correct, Jimin is currently holding onto it"

"Very cheesy as well"

The black cat only responded with a proud look on his face, which he shouldn't.

It was only the two of them present within the private training field of the castle. The others are too occupied organizing and preparing for the upcoming party tomorrow, having no time to spare.

Luckily for him, Yoongi's role doesn't really require him being a part of decorating or planning a party. Although it's mostly him not even wanting to attend or be involved due to his hatred for social gatherings. Others are more on the volunteering side rather than the role one.

"For someone who's been basically dying on the bed for weeks and mostly cuddled up with his Majesty like some lovesick maiden, you improved significantly"

How does Jungkook respond to that?

"... thanks?"

"You're welcome"

"....."

He's starting to miss Hoseok hyung.

Before he could wallow in self pity as he remembers his time with the squirrel, the younger watches the General sheathing his sword and turning his back on him.

Jungkook could only assume that it's the end of their practice. They have been dueling for 3 hours at best and his body is already shaking from fatigue, ready to collapse any moment.

A cold sensation met his cheek and the bunny flinched back at the sudden temperature.

"Drink some water. It will be my responsibility if you suddenly collapse on the floor, being scolded by the hamster is not ideal"

"Is it truly bad?"

"I spilled tea on the carpet and he scolded me for 3 hours"

The bunny took note to not be in the list of victims in Jin's scolding. Although it's quite a funny scene to imagine with how different their roles are, yet it was the hamster who puts the cat down.

"Wipe that grin off your face, brat. Or do you want another sparring session?"

"This water is so refreshing, hyung!"