Epilogue 💕

"YIBO! WAKE UP!"

Wang Yibo groaned a bit and covered his head with blanket and tried sleeping peacefully.

Xiao Zhan, made an irritated face and shook his sleeping husband once again.

"Wake up you lazy himbo! It's Christmas for heaven's sake!"

"Zhan it's 6 am--please don't wake me up so early.. " Yibo replied groggily.

"Alright, wake up! See the view outside, then think about Whether or not you will remain sleeping afterwards." Zhan said earnestly, and yibo groaned again.

He couldn't ignore his husband's pleads, no matter how hard he tried. It's been 4 years, and still Yibo was ready to move the heaven and earth for Zhan.

"Ok fine... It better be good or I'm complaining to Jing Tong mom..." Yibo said and removed the blanket and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Zhan beamed happily, and it suddenly seemed worth it for him to kick his sleepiness away.

Yibo got up and pressed a brief kiss on his husband's cheek, "so, what is it? "

Zhan smiled and dragged Yibo downstairs. to the living room where the medium sized Christmas tree, which they had together decorated last night, stood beside the fireplace. Zhan however, took him in front of the huge glass wall that covered one whole side of the room. The burgundy coloured curtains were drawn.

Zhan let go of Yibo's hand briefly, and went forward to slid back the curtain so that blinding morning light bathed the room.

Yibo was certainly not prepared for the sight that greeted him, and felt his jaw drop.

The magnificent city view of Shanghai from their penthouse (which was at the top floor of a high rise building owned by Wang Groups) was always a brilliant sight. It over looked the tall skyscrapers in the distance, sparkling with life and lights.

But now the view was unlike anything he had ever seen. The early morning sky was a tad bit cloudy, casting a warm shadow over the atmosphere, and little flakes of snowfall fell, downwards. The entire scene, their glass wall giving the final  touch, looked like a snow glass ball.

Zhan smiled at the look on Yibo's face, "So you still wanna sleep?"

Yibo slowly shook his head, still awestruck at the view. Zhan wrapped his arm around Yibo's and placed his head in his shoulder.

"It's beautiful." Yibo said and freed his arm from Zhan's grasp and instead wrapped it around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Told you it was worth it, didn't I?" Zhan said and gazed at the view.

"Hm... " Yibo said and placed a gentle kiss on top of his head.

"I wonder why the city suddenly looks so beautiful this year? I mean it always did.. But this year Christmas it looks fantastic!"

"I wonder if it is because its already our 4th Christmas together as a married couple?" Yibo said and expected an eye roll from zhan, but instead, zhan just hummed in agreement, leaning closer in his arms.

"Maybe... "

They both stayed like that for a long time, basking in the warmth of each other's company. Yibo turned and wrapped his hands around zhan's small waist tightly and pressed his lips against the other's.

Zhan smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, kissing back passionately.

After a while, they broke apart, panting a bit.

"Merry Christmas, my love."

.

That's that... Sry if it's too short like.. Literally like.. 566 words. But still wanted to give you a long waited epilogue to my readers. I can't believe, that this book received so many votes, views and comments.

Take care and bye!