Chapter~6

*Xiao zhan POV*
Zhan woke up next morning and made breakfast for himself. He started eating in silence. His mind suddenly drifted off to last evening's incidents...the time he spent with yibo...then for a moment his mind went blank in shock as a realization hit him. Wang Yibo...that boy literally talked casually yesterday. Zhan choked on his food and gulped down the juice to settle himself. That Stone Face literally talked more yesterday than he ever speaks in two weeks. Zhan always thought that 'yes' , 'No' and 'ok' were the only words in yibo's dictionary. Then zhan realized something else and nearly had a heart attack. Wang Yibo, the potential Poker Face....smiled......yibo...yesterday SMILED. But why?!? Zhan never saw yibo smile....but as he pictured the smiling  yibo his heart started to beat faster.
"His smile is kinda..beautiful..." Xiao zhan said and smiled

=at university=*3rd person POV*Zhan and zan jin sat together while ji li sat behind them

=at university=
*3rd person POV*
Zhan and zan jin sat together while ji li sat behind them. Xiao zhan told his two best friends about last night with yibo.
"OH MY HOLY----!" Zan jin proceded to scream but Xiao zhan and ji li pressed their hands against the younger ones mouth.
" shut up. Don't scream in front all of this people" ji li hissed.
"Fine." Zan jin said and they released him.
"Now zhan..u say that Mr. Poker face yesterday smiled?" Ji li asked with excitement.
"That's what i saw...a smile it was.." Zhan said and moved his face away pretending to search something in his bag to hide his blushing face.At that moment yibo entered the class. And zhan, li and jin froze in their seats. Zan jin looked sideways at zhan who was looking everywhere but at yibo. Finally zhan managed to take a glance and regreted instantly after seeing yibo's soft smiling face. Nobody else noticed except zhan, ji li , zan jin and yu bin who was seating beside yibo. Yu bin smirked. Zan jin and ji li's mouth fell open in completely shock. Zhan however turned into a tomato and looked away before he can loose it. Yibo's heart fluttered after he saw zhan's flustered face. He looked away and turned into his usual cold self again while talking to yu bin. Yu bin started to tease yibo but soon stopped after he received a death glare from yibo. Meanwhile zan jin and ji li's mouth were still hanging open. Zhan looked down at his table and started to doodle with his fingers.
"Hey guys...stop gawking...flies will enter in ur mouth..." Zhan at least said. Jin and li immediately closed their mouths but was still white with utter shock.
"So...he really did smile..." Zan jin managed to utter.

=after university=
Today zhan had to go home alone as in the middle of the class zan jin suddenly had a terrible headache followed by a fever so he had to go to the infermary and later they sent him home. Ji li had an important family family affair and he took early leave to set off for Chongqing with his family. Zhan sighed as he took out his jacket from the locker. He turned around to leave but was met with a smirking face of wang yibo. His heart skipped a beat.
"Yibo? You didn't leave yet..?" Zhan asked the man before him. Yibo's smirk turned into a soft smile.
"I can ask the same thing to you." Yibo said.
Zhan's cheeks flushed. It didn't miss yibo's eyes nor did it stop his heart from doing a somersault.
"Well..i was packing up...ji li and zan jin left early..so i hav to go alone..i was just leaving." Zhan managed to smile.
"Well then. Let me ride you home" yibo said. Zhan thought he misheard. He tried very hard not to makr his jaw drop.
"H-huh..?" Zhan stuttered.
"I said, let me give u ride home." Yibo repeated calmly.
"OK.." Zhan didn't know why he said OK....somehow he wanted to go with yibo....but at the same time ..he didn't. Yibo smiled and grabbed zhan's wrist and dragged him away to the parking lot. Zhan saw that yibo didn't bring his car instead he brought his bike. Zhan gulped. He never rode a bike before. And judging from the first meeting with yibo....he drives really fast. Yibo wore his helmet and offered the other one to zhan. His eyes furrowed at zhan's pale face.
"What's wrong?" Yibo asked calmly.
"Nothing..just ...its my first time riding a motorbike...." Zhan said nervously.
Yibo laughed at zhan's adorable nervous face. " don't worry. Trust me. Just where the helmet and hold on tight to me,OK?"
Zhan nodded and took the helmet and wore it. He sat behind yibo and wrapped his arms around yibo's waist. Yibo started the engine and set off for the road. Zhan's grip on yibo tightened as he felt everything whiz past him. He rested his chin on yibo's shoulder and closed his eyes. Meanwhile yibo's heart was fluttering madly as he felt zhan's warm around him. They reached zhan's house and zhan got off the seat and opened his helmet andgave it to yibo.
"Thanks again yibo. Its the second time you helped me." Zhan smiled.
"My pleasure." Yibo smiled and winked. Zhan's knees buckled and he blushed yet again.
"Don't forget to come on the day of the basketball match day after tomorrow. U will come right?" Yibo asked hopefully.
"Yes. I will. Best of luck!" Zhan flashed his bunny smile. Yibo couldn't take it anymore. He had to get out of here before he faints from the bunny's cuteness.
" ill go then? Bye! See u tmrw zhan." Yibo said and rode off.
Zhan went inside the house and started to prepare for his lunch. But his mind still lingered on yibo.
"Why does he treat me with such care while giving everyone a cold shoulder???" Zhan thought.