Chapter ~7

*3rd person POV*
Yibo went to school next day and when he entered the class, his eyes automatically moved towards the direction where zhan, zan jin and Ji li sat. However he saw only zan jin sitting alone. He knew ji li was out of town in Chongqing. Zan jin's health was bad but he seemed better today. But he couldn't see who he was actually looking for. He approached zan jin and the latter slightly flinched in surprise.
" Where is Xiao Zhan?" Yibo asked zan jin normally. He tried his best not to sound cold and stoic.
" Yibo-ge i am also wondering the same thing. When i came to the campus I was surprised to see that zhan-ge wasn't here yet because he usually comes early. I tried to call him but it said that his phone was switched off. I tried again after some time...but still it said the same thing." Zan jin said nervously and sighed. Yibo pursed his lips. He nodded and sat down in his own seat. Yu bin came and sat beside yibo. He noticed yibo looked sorta grumpy and glared ahead of him.
"Hey bro! Whats with the poker face?" Yu bin being the chirping bird he is tried to ask his friend about the reason behind his friend's arrogant mood.
" What? I am completely normal." Yibo said without looking at yu bin. Yu bin wiggled his eyebrows.
" there must be something because although Mr. Wang is usually as cold as Antarctica...he looks sort of out of mood today...and looks cold as North Pole. Are u....sad..? About something...?" Yu bin asked.
"Not sad." Yibo said coldly. Yu bin sighed ' three years ive been friends with this boy...still he didn't change even a milimeter' yu bin thought. But suddenly his eyes fall upon the empty sit beside zhu zan jin. Something is missing....ji li was out of the city...and zhan....where was Xiao zhan? It all dawned upon him. He couldn't help a smirk appear on his lips. ' thats why'..
"Bobo......where is zhan?" Yu bin asked and as expected, yibo's face slightly twitched.
"...."
"Is he....why didn't zhan come today?"
"....."
". Do you know what happened to him?"
"......"
"Mr. Wang Yibo...do u mind saying something?"
"Don't know. Zan jin said zhan's phone is switched off." Yibo said and yu bin's eyes fall upon yibo's clenched fist.
" you are sad because zhan didn't come today...right?" Yu bin asked.
"Why in the name of everything good shall i be sad!?" Yibo snapped at his friend.
"Well......u know....u are sort of...close to him aren't you" yu bin said, already understanding what was wrong.
" Another word out of you Dust- Bin.... I swear I'm gonna sink u into the depths of tartarus." Yibo said through gritted teeth.
"Yea sure....poker face....." Yu bin muttered.

=After university, at Yibo's house=
Yibo sat with his legs crossed on the sofa, twirling a pen in his hand. He was thinking whether he should go to zhan's house to check on him or not. But decided against it. What if zhan had some important work to do? He didn't want to intrude in his business. But he decided to do something more useful. He had called his Secretary to gather information about Xiao Zhan. He knew his secretary was capable of gathering information within a very short amount time. And soon enough...his PA arrived with all information. Xue Cheng sat on the sofa and proceeded to take a deep breath but was stopped in midway by his boss.
"Xue Cheng pls proceed to give me the information" yibo said with a cold tone. Xue Cheng sighed. He wasn't even able to take a deep breath properly with this stone face interrupting him. He cleared his throat and proceeded.
"Mr. Xiao zhan is mainly from beijing. He is the son of one of the most famous and successful business man Lu jian min an his wife Zhang Jing tong. I hope u know who Lu jian min is don't you?"
Yibo nodded. His father and lu jian min were really good friends. He even met the man once, and of course...who wouldnt know about that famous business man?.
Xue cheng continued " their family has their own company: Xiao xin industries. The company was named after Lu jian min's great grand father Xiao xin. Xiao zhan is the middle child. He has an older brother named Wang Zhuo Cheng who is currently working alongside his father. Zhan also has a younger brother named Xiao Yuan who reads in first grade. Zhan is 19 years old...same age as you. He is mainly described as a warm and kind hearted person, liked and respected by everyone. He is said to be a really good in his studies and during his high school he was a pro basketball player but didn't play again after his best friend huang jingyu---"
"I know that one. Anything else?" Yibo asked.
"He loves eating chocolate more than anything and loves red color. His favorite flowers are red roses. He hates white ones. His favorite place to spend time is the beach side." Xue cheng finished. Yibo noded.
"May i know how do u get EVERY sort of information about any person i ask to gather information about?" Yibo asked.
"I have my ways" xue cheng smirked.
Yibo was satisfied and everything cheng told were engraved on his heart and mind. But still one thing still bothered him and he couldn't help asking.
"Is he....single? Or did he have any past relationships" yibo blurted out. He bit his tongue after telling that. Why did he ask that!?
"No. He is single and didn't even have any kind of girlfriends in the past." Xue cheng said.yibo sighed. This particular knowledge made him sort of relieved.
" I'll take my leave now." Xue Cheng said and got out.
That night yibo was laying on his bed. His head was full of the information xue cheng had gathered. Then another thought hit his mind. Will zhan come tomorrow? Tomorrow is his basketball match. Zhan promised that he was gonna come.....will he ? But he promised.
"If he doesn't come tomorrow as well then something must be wrong....i don't have a good feeling...if he doesn't come tomorrow then I'll go to his house to see whether he is OK or not." Yibo decided and fell asleep.

I simply love it how his dance moves perfectly match the beat. I mean, not even taemin's band members (shinee) managed to copy so quickly. I love yibo's dancing talent. He is truly talented and this video was of 2015 when uniq was still together....cant imagine, how more matured he has become till now in 2020....