CHAPTER~1

*Xiao Zhan POV*

"Mom!?" Screamed zhan from his room

"Mom!?" Screamed zhan from his room.  "Did u happen to know where i kept  airpods!?". It was zhan's last night in his own house....in his own room....with his own family. Next morning he will be setting off for Shanghai to attend in his University. It was 8:00pm and zhan was already dashing in and out his room to find his last minute belongings and making sure he packed everything.
"Sonny, they were kept on ur bedside table the last time i saw. Check properly. Im sure they are somewhere in there." His mum shouted from downstairs."
"I did check everywhere but I---" zhan was cut off by his younger brother Yuan
"Zhan-ge! Im really very sorry i took your airpods to listen to some music and i forgot to return them!" Yuan comes in zhan's room with the air pods in his hands.zhan smiles at him.
"A-yuan its okay, but make sure to inform me before taking my stuff ,OK?" Zhan ruffles his little brother's hair. Yuan smiles.
"Zhan-ge i need to finish my homework. If u need any help with the packing please tell me ok?
"Ofc a-yuan, now go finish ur homework." Yuan smiles and leaves the room. Zhan sighs and sits down on his bed. There was still a tinse of reluctance in him. He loved his family alot. He wondered whether he could really stay away from them for so long. But he has to because he passed the examination and got admitted in that university in shanghai. His dad wanted his children to study there. Xiao zhan's older brother wang zhuo cheng already graduated and came back to beijing to help dad in his business. Xiao zhan's father was a really big business man which often helped the country supplying weapons an techs for the military.after zhan graduates he will also help zhuo cheng and his father in the company. He wondered whetherbhe would be able to adjust to new surroundings in shanghai. His thoughts were inturrupted by the sound of the door bell. His father has came back from work along with his brother. He heard yuan's footsteps as he ran downstairs to open the door. Zhan slowly got up and made his way downstairs.

"DAD!!!" Yuan shouts and run into his dads arms

"Lo' my little son? How was ur school?" His dad answered with a smile

"Lo' my little son? How was ur school?" His dad answered with a smile. Zhuo Cheng smiles at his little bro and keeps his coat on the couch.
"Dad! Ur home" xiao greets his father and comes closer and hugs him.
"Zhan. Son, did u finish packing for tmrw?"
"Yeah dad. I'm completely ready for tmrw." Zhan answers with a smile.
"OK enough of chit chat now,Min go and freshen up for the dinner. You too a-cheng"
They both leave for their rooms and Yuan leaves for his room to pack his school. Xiao zhan follows his mother to the kitchen and leans on the door frame. He sighed at the thought that this will be the last time he was going to eat his mom's cooked meal. His mom senses his presence behind her.
"Zhan zhan is there anything wrong?" His mom asked while placing the meals on the table.
"No mom its just..…i wont be able to taste ur food for a long time starting from tmrw. I will miss u a lot mom."
" my zhan has grown up now. He has to go to many different places where he has to stay far from us.u will get used to it after a few days there." She smiles and caresses her sons hair.
Zhan hugged her tight.

They kept silent. But in that silence many things were spoken without words between the son and mother.

=at dinner=
"Xiao zhan, please make sure that u study well and don't cause troubled. Abide by the rules and study properly--" Zho cheng was cut off his lecture by zhan.

 Abide by the rules and study properly--" Zho cheng was cut off his lecture by zhan

"A-cheng-ge,......have i ever misbehaved in school!? It was you who
Used to break rules in school--"
"When did i ever!?"
"That time when you --"
"OK OK alright...stop the rivalry. Enjoy the food." Their father scolded.they enjoyed the rest of the dinner talking about the facilities in the university and its education.....their last dinner with their middle son who they won't meet until November.

=next morning=
Everything thing was ready. Xiao zhan's luggages were already loaded into the car. Xiao zhan stood in front of the car,ready to leave. His little bro was crying non-stop reluctant to let him go.
"Zhan-ge *sob* i will miss you alot*sob* who will *sob* help me in the homework when ur gone" Yuan hugged zhan's waist and cried.
"Why? Is your oldest brother dead?" Zhuo Cheng snaps at his little bro. And pated his shoulder.
"You stay most of the time in your work, how will u help me? Yuan says turning to cheng.
"OK Cheng pls help him with his studies and a-yuan i promise when i come back i will bring many chocolates and toys for you when i comeback in during the vacation,OK?" Zhan hugs his little brother and Zhuo cheng.
"Come back alive" zhuo cheng says and recieves a smack in his head from Xiao zhan. Cheng laughs again.
"Zhan zhan pls make sure to eat and sleep properly." His mother says wiping the tears from her eyes
"Yes eat,sleep, study and make many new friends and also if u find a girl then make sure to introduce us to her  OK? " his dad said teasingly.
"Dad!!"
" OK sry sry. Now go inside tge car and set off or u will be late for ur flight"
Zhan hugs his family for the last time and gets inside the car.the driver starts the car and drives off.
Zhan puts his head out of the car window and sees back. His family notices him and waves. He waves them goodbye for the last time and sits back.
He stares the window wondering about the start of his new life. He wondered whether making new friends and acquaintances will help him to cheer him up and lighten the burdens on his heart.
"Whatever is happening I hope its for the best."
.
.
.

Hey guys i hope u liked this chapter. Pls make sure to like and comment.if i made any mistakes pls do let me know.
Next chapter will be uploaded very soon