Chapter~2

=After 12 hours= In Shanghai

*3rd person POV*
After arriving in Shanghai, Xiao zhan took a cab and set off for the his house. Zhan's father had already made sure to prepare a house in shanghai for his son to stay in.
In the cab, zhan looked outside the window. He had only come to shanghai twice before. One was when zhuo cheng was terribly sick and his family had come to see him from all the way from Beijing to see him. Another time was a school trip during Xiao zhan's high school. All those times were temporary. But now zhan has to stay in shanghai for a couple of years. His thougts paused as they reach the house.

the house was small but still it felt quite big for zhan because there will be only one person staying here and all those backyard and luxury wasn't quite necessary

"Dad....." Zhan muttered while slowly shaking his head. The cab driver helped him to carry his luggage inside. He spent 3 hrs to organize all his belongings. After that he took shower. It was nearly evening. He ate dinner and straight fell asleep so as to not get late on his first day at university.

=next morning , 9:00am , at university=
He stood in front of the varsity gates and sighed nervously. Before he could enter , a motorcycle whizzed past him in full speed into the parking lot. Zhan freaked out but didn't scream instead glared at the bike rider.
"Cant you see where u r going!?" Zhan shouted. The bike stopped few meters away. The rider turned his head towards zhan and glared coldly at zhan through his helmet.

(Yes, that is actually Wang You in real)"Why the hell were you standing there like a frozen statue!?" The rider shouted back and rode off towards the parking lot

"Why the hell were you standing there like a frozen statue!?" The rider shouted back and rode off towards the parking lot. Zhan fumed but calmed himself down. The last thing he wished was to create unwanted trouble on his first day. He went into the office and collected his schedule and set off for his class.

=at class=
Zhan entered and looked around the room. There were people already there but talking to each other as the professor didn't arrive yet. He searched for a seat found one empty beside a boy.
He approaches there and asked,
"Um..hey , mind if i sit here? Every where else is full."
The boy smiled "sure, pls do sit"
Zhan sat. And looked at the boy beside him.
"Hi I'm Ji Li BTW" ji li takes out his hand to shake

Zhan shakes his hand." I'm Xiao zhan."
"Nice. BTW u r quite handsome looking" ji li answers and grins
Zhan laughs. They talk for a while and then the door opens and a boy enters and takes his seat beside the row beside Xiao zhan. Another boy approaches him and sat beside him and both started talking. Zhan couldn't help but stare at the boy across him. He looked very handsome, but cold. He had dark brown eyes and sculpted eyebrows. His hair was a bit longish at the end. But his aura was cold and he looked sort of arrogant. Zhan heard many giggles from the girls around him literally drooling over him.

Before he could ask Ji Li about the boy the professer enters and the class begins

=after the class=
By the end of the class, zhan and ji li became sort of best friends and went to lunch.
While standing in the line for food, he heard talking voices behind him.he recognized the same voice who nearly killed him tdy morning. He decided to turn around and take a glance. But he soon wished he hadn't. It was the same cold boy from his class. He was thunder struck. He was that boy!?!?what--how!?!? He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a warm breath in his neck and a cold voice.
"Go forward, its your turn"
Zhan nearly staggered. He nodded an went forward. He felt goosebumps in his whole body and a foreign feeling inside his guts after hearing that voice. After joining Ji Li at the table, His mind could not help but steer off towards the boy. No matter how he tries he could not get the picture of that 'ice cold prince' from his head. Ji Li noticed his friend's despair.

"Hey zhan, is everything alright?" Ji Li asked
''Li ,.....what was the name of that boy in our class...the one who looked sorta arrogant and really cold...."
"Oh...i don't much about him. But his name is Wang Yibo. He comes from a rich family. His family is in Beijing. He came here to study....he stays in here in his own house,.....much like u right? You also from Beijing and came to shanghai for studies....you also come from a very rich family dont you?....wow..nice coincidence....btw why do you ask???" Ji Li asked, while munching on his hamburger.
" oh nothing....just...curious" . they both continued eating.

So his name is Wang Yibo...
.
.
.

....hey guys. I don't have any idea whether this is good or not. If something is wrong pls do let me know. I'm first time writing an ff online. Thanks for reading😉😉