Chapter~20

Yibo had drastically fainted due to exhaustion of screaming and crying for a long time with every energy he had left in him. Yubin, ji and zan jin helped carry him back to zhan's room and laid him down on zhan's bed. Yubin felt heartbroken after he saw yibo's pale face itched with pain and loss. He felt terrible when he saw his best friend in this state. They had sworn to protect zhan no matter what and now they failed. He hoped with all his heart and conscience that zhan was safe soon and whichever asshole did that to him would surely pay the price. Yibo was supposed to tell zhan about his feelings today. But surely fate had decided something else.... now look what happened...yubin sighed shakily and took yibo's phone and unlocked it to inform his parents. His heart broke more when he saw zhan's smiling face on the home screen. He hopes that zhan and yibo can live a happy love life together after this ends. He dialed yibo's mom's number. It rang a few times and then finally carman lee recieved the call.

"Yibo? Why are u calling now? U r supposed to be in the class!" Carman lee said.

" no aunty...its me...Yubin..." Yubin said in a hoarse voice. He tried his very best to control his tears.

"Yubin? What-- is everything alright? Where is yibo...?"

"Aunty......" A dry sob escaped his lips. He pulled himself together and explained everything to carman lee about what happened to zhan and yibo's current condition. After he finished, he couldn't control himself anymore. He broke down in fresh sobs. Carman lee took a deep shaky breath.

"Yubin...dear...dont cry...take care of yibo...we are coming within today evening along with zhan's family in a private jet..." Carman lee said in a deep voice. Anger and sadness were evident. She cut the call. Yubin heaved a sigh and went downstairs only to see zan jin crying hysterically while ji li sat with his head on his hands.

*Xiao Zhan pov*
He rushed back from the university in full speed. He reachd his house and he unlocked the door. He entered the house and was freaked out when he saw an unknown man sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE!??! HOW DID U EVEN GET IN!?!?" zhan shouted. The man didn't say anything but smirked. He did a gesture with his hand and two men came from behind zhan and grabbed his both arms tightly. Zhan screamed and protested but it was no use. The two men proved to be really strong. The man got up from the couch and walked towards zhan.

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!" Zhan screamed. The man rolled his eyes and gestured to his men again. Instantly zhan felt a sharp pain on his head. He felt dizzy as he felt his head bleeding. He started to loose consciousness.

"Y-yibo....." It was the last thing he managed to utter before he blacked out.

=private jet heading for shanghai=
After carman lee told everyone what she heard from yubin, they didn't waste single time and booked a private jet and set off for shanghai.
Zhang jing was crying hysterically on carman lee's arms. Lu jian min sat beside the window with his hands covering his eyes. He was crying silently. Zhuo Cheng was sitting motionless with red eyes full of fury. He had already wrecked his whole room after hearing about the abduction of his brother before he got on the jet. He swore if he found the bastard then he would not let him die a so peaceful death. Haikuan sat quietly, his face was grim and was lost in thoughts. Yuan was on his laps, sleeping after crying for hours.

Wang qiren sat beside jian min. He knew what his friend was thinking. He was most definitely blaming himself for his son's condition.

"We have found the name of the person...." Qiren said.

"Its wang haoxuan...am i correct..?" Jian mind said hoarsly without looking.

"Yes....wen ruohan's youngest son and song jiyang's younger brother. He is definitely seeking revenge on you for killing his father and brother....but he does not know why was his father and brother was killed....he doesn't know what they did..."