Chapter~12

*Wang zhuo cheng pov*
=beijing, Xiao Xin industries, Cheng's office room=
Zhuo cheng got up from his seat and slowly made his way towards the huge long windows which covered one whole giant wall of the room,ceiling to floor. He stared at the view of the city from on high. His mind was full of worry for his brother. Not only because of the fact that his brother is sick but also for the fact that zhan asked him not to tell anything to their parents. Cheng knew that his mother might not be able to find out...but his father. His father was smart and he too, just like cheng , will be suspicious about zhan. Zhan called his father almost everyday. But the calling abruptly stopped after zhan got sick and was determined not to call his parents so as to not let them know that he is sick. His father wont call zhan like Cheng did but send snitches to shanghai to secretly check on his son. Cheng cant let that happen. His father may be angry with zhan for being so foolish but the worry will overpower the anger and all three of his sons hate to see their father who his a warm gentle yet really strong man, break down. Cheng rubbbed his temples.
"Pls, make zhan get well quickly before dad finds out. I hope wang yibo is able to take care of him." Cheng said while praying to the heavens. At the mention of wang yibo he remembered that he had asked his assistant to gather information on that boy. Cheng somehow felt like he heard that name before. But can't remember where he heard the name. His assistant should be here any moment with the information. He went back to his seat and resumed his working. After 20mins he heard a soft knock on the door.
"Come in." Cheng said and closed the file he was looking at. The door opened and cheng's assistant, Li bowen entered.

 The door opened and cheng's assistant, Li bowen entered

"Sir, i have gathered information on Mr. Wang yibo as u asked." Bowen said. Cheng smiled, satisfied.
"Good. Go on. Tell what you have found out" Cheng said and leaned back on his chair. Bowen cleared his throat and spoke.
"Wang yibo is from beijing but is currently in shanghai for his studies. He is the son of Wang qiren and his wife Carman lee. They own the really big company Wang groups---" Bowen was cut off by Cheng.
"Wang Qiren?! Dad's best friend!?!?" Cheng asked shocked. He knew who was Wang Qiren. Dad told him about him. Dad and Mr. Wang were really good friends from a young age.
"Yes sir. Wang Qiren and your father Mr. Lu jian min are close friends. U might also remember that six months back Xiao xin industries and Wang groups signed partnership?" Bowen asked.
"Yes. I was there during the meeting. Wang qiren's eldest son, i believe is called Liu haikuan, right? He was present when dad and Mr. Wang signed the deal. He was also my classmate...." Cheng said as he started to remember his old friend Hai kuan. But he never saw much of wang yibo. Though he heard hai kuan mention his brother's name a few times.
"Yes sir. Mr. Liu haikuan is wang yibo's elder brother who is two years older than yibo. He is currently the ceo of wang groups while wang qiren is the chairman. Same like u. U r the ceo of our industries while ur father is the chairman." Bowen said
"OK....continue with the information." Cheng said
"Wang yibo is 19 years old. He looks very cold and arrogant but really handsome but no matter how many girls propose for his attention he shoos them away. He has a best friend called Yu bin. He stays alone in a house in a shanghai. But currently he is staying with Mr. Xiao Zhan as he is sick. From the information i gathered, i figured out that yibo is normally really cold but whenever he is with ur brother his aura seem to be more warmer and cheerful." Bowen said. A slight smirk appeared on cheng's lips.
"Wang yibo is also said to be a professional motorbike racer and has won many races. He has a weird hobby of collecting different kinds of bike helmets. He also finds interest in skateboarding. He is also good at basketball." Bowen finshed and closed his file.
"Nice work....." Cheng said and leaned back.
" thanks sir."
"Btw Bowen....make sure my father doesn't find out about zhan's health condition." Cheng added sternly.
"Don't worry sir. And yeah u have a meeting at 2pm. I'll take my leave now." Bowen said and left the office. Cheng processed everything he heard and sighed. But soon a smile appeared on his lips.
"Seems like my lil bro will soon have fixer-upper conditions....but nothing matters as long as he is happy and content and that yibo takes good care of him and protects him." Cheng said and smiled widely. He then took out his phone and called someone to have a long heart-to-heart talk with an old lost best friend.
"Hello hai kuan? Its cheng. Long time no see, buddy"