Chapter~32

*Wang yibo pov*
The entire rest of the day, yibo couldnt meet zhan directly in the eyes. After this he vowed to not come within 5 meters of a bottle of alcohol. He was so embarrassed with himself.

That day when they got drunk, few hours before going in the wine celler, he actually did pictured himself and zhan as a happily married couple. Heck, he had been picturing it since the moment Ji li mentioned about it. His mind went to sanctuary every time he thought about it. Ofcourse, he only thought about it. He didn't plan on making such an immediate action. They still didn't finish their university for god sake. After their university, yibo would be ready to do anything.

"I have probably made zhan awkward to the core.....goddamn it....why did i have to drink that day!? Me and my brother made ourselves look like idiotic drunk baboons...." Yibo said and glanced few distance away, haikuan repeatedly bowing and blabbering apology to zhuo cheng who was trying to stop his friend from doing that. Yibo sighed and laid back down on the garden chair and stared at the flower beds made by Zhang jing Tong.

"What? Still didn't get over it?" He heard yubin's voice say and saw his best friend taking his seat on the chair next to his.

"How am i supposed to get over it so easily!?" Yibo snapped at yubin. Yubin chuckled.

"Well.....as a very caring best friend of yours....let me tell you..don't mind about it...i know that what u said was truth...but you just blurted it out in a wrong time..and although zhan zhan--" yubin was cut off by yibo.

"Don't call him Zhan zhan." Yibo snapped

"Okay, jealous king...and although zhan seemed to be really flustered about it...inside he was delighted...he just felt to nervous to blur it out." Yubin said.

"You think so? You'd better be right Dust Bin...or else I'm breaking your neck." Yibo said without looking at him. He heard Yubin laugh.

"Ofcourse im right poker face! Now go act normal! Stop acting like shy teenagers who are about to confess to their crush!" Yubin patted his shoulder and got up and went away. Yibo sighed and took a deep breath.

"Somewhat the most awkward spring vacation of all time." Yibo grumbled and got up to go and  pack his suitcase as they are gonna set off for shanghai tomorrow.

*3rd person pov*
They are gonna go back to shanghai next morning,so they already started packing.

After dinner, zhan entered in their room where yibo and he stayed. Yibo was sitting on the bed, doing something on his laptop.

Zhan slowly went  to sit beside yibo and and wrapped his hand around yibo's torso. Yibo instinctively put his arm around the latter and kissed his forehead before averting his attention back to the laptop. Zhan leaned his head on his lover's shoulder and stayed like that for a while.

After some time, zhan took a deep breath and spoke.

"You know....switzerland will be the best place for our marriage....or london would also be nice...any one of them will be okay. What do you think?"

Yibo's laptop almost slipped off his lap and was about to fall down sideways on the floor, but he quickly managed to catch it. He jerked his head towrds his boyfriend with eyes popping out of its sockets. Zhan chuckled.

"You..you really..-" yibo stuttered out, unable to believe his ears.

"Course you fool! What did you think? I will gonna reject my soulmate?" Zhan said and slapped yibo's arm lightly.

"You really are agreeing to it!? I thought you were offended to the core!"

"Well? I wasnt offended...i was flustered and nervous like hell. I just took some time to figure out what i really wanted and soon i realized that i am ready to spend the rest of my life with this man sitting beside me. After graduating from the university, i hopefully will be born ready to get officially hitched with you."