Chapter~16

*Wang yibo pov*
Next morning, after finishing his breakfast, he set off for university with his motorcycle. He rode fast, being a professional racer, he glided on the road in a fairly high speed with a few people gawking at his racing bike. He reached the uni and parked his bike. After a few seconds, he saw yubin's car entering the parking lot. Yubin got out of his car and walked towards yibo and swung his arm around yibo's shoulder.
"YO poker face what's up??" Yubin said with a grin. Yibo glared at yubin. He wasn't a big fan skin ship. He threw a glare at yubin. But yubin smiled more widely.
"Good morning." He said with a stoic tone. They both walked outof the parking lot and walked in the grounds. Many students started to arrive. A group of girls were whispering and throwing flirty looks at yibo as he was passing by. He rolled his eyes in irritation and turned his head towards the girls' direction and threw a death glare at them. The girls stopped smiling and fell silent and gulped. Yubin sighed at his friend's attitude. Then they both spotted ji li and zan jin. They walked towards them.
"Yibo-ge! Yubin-ge! Good morning!" Zan jin happily.
"Good morning jin. Good morning li." Yubin answered with a smile and yibo just nodded.
"Yubin, yibo, did any of you finish ur essays?" Ji li asked with a frown.
"Yes. Didn't you do it?" Yibo asked.
"Um....no...." Ji li frowned.
"Why?" Yubin asked.
"Erm.....well...i fell asleep while doing it...." Ji li answered.
"Li-ge.....ur dead today." Zan jin said and shook his head. They all talked for a while. Yibo's eyes were scanning the whole place for only person. When he couldn't find, he grew restless and decided to ask them.
"Uh....ji li? Did zhan come yet?" Yibo asked. Yubin smirked and chuckled but soon stopped after receiving a hit on his stomach from yibo's elbow. Ji li and zan jin also smirked but as they didn't want to end up like yubin they smiled normally and answered.
"Zhan didn't come yet. He will come soo--Oh! There he is!!!" Ji li said and pointed towards a direction and shouted zhan's name.
"ZHAN!OVER HERE!" Ji li shouted towards the direction and they all looked towards the sight. Yibo's mouth was in a verge of falling open at the sight but controlled himself but instead he stopped breathing and stared without blinking at the man outside the gates riding a bicycle. Suddenly the sunlight seemed dimmer and the person who was riding the cycle seemed to look brighter and more warmer.

 Suddenly the sunlight seemed dimmer and the person who was riding the cycle seemed to look brighter and more warmer

Yibo's breath hitched. His heart seemed to be racing in a marathon race. He wasn't blinking. He wasn't even breathing. He literally wasn't breathing. He just stared ahead at zhan as he placed his cycle at one side of the parking lot. For a moment nothing mattered....he felt suffocated and his lungs felt heavy as he stopped breathing but he didn't care as the only thing that mattered now was the dazzling man walking towards their direction with a smile on his face. Their eyes met and he saw zhan blush slightly and his whole world seemed to be turning upside down. He didn't hear any sounds and his vision was getting blurry but only remained focused on the approching figure of zhan.
He suddenly snapped out of his daze when he felt yubin's elbow hitting his chest. He groaned and the world went back to focus and air filled his lungs. He blinked his eyes rapidly as they were aching for too long becz of not blinking for a long time. He started breathing again and glared at yubin for ruining his moment.
"Yah! Yibo! I know zhan looks breath taking but surely that doesn't mean u will actually stop breathing?!?!?" Yubin said in a sarcastic tone and then smirked when he saw yibo blushing.
"Shut up Dust-bin". Yibo snarled at his friend but failed to notice ji li and zan jin chuckling as well. Zhan reached them and smiled showing his bunny teeth. Yibo slightly turned his face pretending to scratch his nose to hide his red face.
"Good morning guys!" Zhan said and hugged zan jin, ji li and yubin. Yibo felt a burning feeling of jealousy inside his guts but the feeling turned to butterflies when zhan hugged him too. His eyes slightly widened. He hugged zhan back tightly and threw a glare at the smirking faces of li, jin and yubin. He pulled back and saw zhan blushing again.
"How are you zhan??" Yibo asked with a soft voice. He saw the other three people get taken back by the sudden gentle tone of Wang yibo.
"I'm completely fine now yibo." Zhan said and smiled but his cheeks were red. It made yibo feel a little proud. They heard the bell ring and they soon set off for their class.