Chapter~33

=Beijing=
**Xiao mansion**

Zhang jing tong finished talking with someone over phone and smiled. Zhuo Cheng, who was about to go out of the house, noticed his mother's smiling face, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are u smiling at?" Cheng asked. Zhang jing looked up at her son and smiled more widely.

"Lulu is has returned from canada yesterday, she will be staying in her previous apartment in shanghai..." Zhang jing said while smiling. Cheng's face lit up at the mention of his beloved cousin sister.

"Really!? Shijie is back?" Cheng asked happily. Zhang jing nodded.

"What did she say??"

"She said she really missed us a lot. She wished she could meet a-yuan, you and zhan. She missed u guys a lot. I told her about zhan's relationship and upcoming engagement with yibo. She seemed thrilled to finally see her shidi found someone. She will be staying in Shanghai for three weeks then she will come back in beijing."

"That's really great! I missed shijie so much! Especially her cooking...wait till a-yuan hears about it....especiall zhan...speaking of my brother...u said that shijie will be staying in shanghai...so will she meet zhan in there?" Cheng asked his mother. Zhang jing answered with a smile.

"We made a simple plan. Lulu will meet zhan and yibo tomorrow in yibo's house. Zhan will be delighted and I'm sure yibo would love her too, after all she is and angel....four weeks later its zhan and yibo's engagement. After three weeks, lulu will return to beijing along with zhan and yibo as their engagement will be held here."

"Hmm...i nearly forgot about the engagement...did that brat ( zhan) chose any ring yet!?" Cheng asked as he was tying his shoelaces.

"I also made a plan for that....dont worry it will be done.." Zhang jing answered and sipped her green tea.Cheng looked at her in confusion.

"What did u do..?"

"You will see later....now go out quickly. Your father will get cranky if he finds out ur late to work....and yeah...FIND SOMEONE QUICKLY OR ELSE IT WILL EMBARRASSINGLY TURN OUT THAT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED BEFORE YOU! "

"MOM!"

=Shanghai=
*yibo's house*

It was a warm weekend, perfectly made for going outdoors. The weather was perfect and refreshening. Yet the two lovebirds were cuddled together on the living room couch reading a book which they found was quite fascinating.

After an hour of very intense reading, they finally reached the end. Zhan was crying by now, after the so captivating plot of the novel : Mo dao zhu shi( grandmaster of demonic cultivation) by mo xiang tong.

"That was....so...." Zhan said while sniffing.

"I know....emotional...mysterious...and most of all, the most heart breaking of all time." Yibo said and wiped zhan's stray tears with his thumb.

"It killed me to read that part in guanyin temple when wei wuxian finds out he wasnt the cause of his sister's and her husband's death. Everyone starting from his own brother Jiang Cheng blamed him, he blamed himself....only to find out 16 years later after resurrection, that it was all that jin guangyao's fault...he was awfully framed and died...unjustly...what ever happened to jin guangyao in the past wasn't right....he didn't deserve it. But framing wei wuxian,killing people, decieving everyone who had their trust in him...doesn't make him any better than those people who treated him badly...." Zhan said and sighed.

"Also....who would have thought...Nie huaisang...the clan leader who earned the title of mr. Know nothing....im astonished that he was able to fool EVERYONE into thinking that he was some clueless weakling when all along, he was the one who knew jin guangyao was the culprit and he orchestrated such a brilliant plan to bring him down and reveal his true nature..that is beyond impressive.." Yibo said and laughed. Zhan smiled warmly.