Chapter~29

This chapter is being written by me as a celebration of my birthday. Yes, today is my birthday. Today's chapter is my treat! Enjoy😉😊

_______________________

After playing with the two adorable white bunnies under the moonlight till midnight, zhan still didn't seem to get enough of it. As soon as zhan saw those white furballs, he hugged yibo as a thank you for 5 mins before starting to play will them. He and yibo played with the two bunnies till 1:30am before calling it off as a day.

But....it seemed as though zhan didn't have enough.

Next morning, yibo turned around on his side in the middle of his sleep. He stretched out his arm to wrap it around the warm body zhan. But instead of zhan....he felt the soft crumbled up fabric of the duvet. At first he thought the crumpled up fabric was zhan's nightshirt. But somehow....it felt...weird...it was not a human body....it was just a normal fabric of the blanket.

Yibo's eyes snapped open and he sat straight up.

Zhan was not there beside him.

He jumped out of the bed as panic crept up his guts. He was so anxious that he wore his left foot slipper on his right foot and vice versa. He didn't have time to care about his slippers as at the moment he was freaking out due to the sudden absence of zhan.

He skipped recklessly down the stairs, jumping three steps down at a time. He reached down and ran about through out the whole house calling his lover's name.

He found him nowhere.

Yibo started to panic badly now. He searched every corner of the house but he found zhan nowhere. He sat down with a bump on the bed of the guest room he currently finished searching. He ran his fingers through his hair in impatience.

Just as he was about to dial zhan's number, a realization hit him hard.

The backyard....he didn't search there yet. Throwing caution to the air he jumped up and ran to the huge sliding glass doors in front of the living room which led to zhan's airy backyard with beds of flowers and a small terrace. He ran everywhere until he took a turn and and headed to the secluded area of the backyard. That place was not bad, long tree branches covered the top. That area of the yard was good for summer as the trees shaded the area from excessive sunlight.

As he approached, he knew at once that zhan was here....he had to...if he wasn't there...it would mean that zhan didn't appreciate the bunnies yibo gave him.

A/n: u know what i mean....

He reached the area and instantly his racing heart calmed down from its previous panic attack. He put his hands on his chest and regulated his breathing. After a while, he calmed down and enjoyed the scene before him.

Zhan was sitting on the freshly mowed grass  playing with his new bunnies. One of them had settled itself down on zhan's lap and nibbled at his nightshirt. The other one was lifted in the air and was gently held in zhan's one hand while his other hand scratched its ears.

Yibo smiled.

Zhan looked like a bunny himself, sitting in the middle of two other.

He walked towards zhan and sat gently beside him as to not scare away the bunnies. He wrapped his arm around zhan's waist.

"Oh! Good morning bobo~" zhan said and smiled as he leaned his head on yibo's shoulders.

"....u scared me....i woke up and couldn't find u anywhere. I searched the entire house before finding u in here. U nearly gave me an anxiety attack..." Yibo said as he breathed in zhan's comforting scent. Zhan chuckled.