Chapter~35 ( FINAL)

( guys I'm really sorry for the late update. Wattpad was having some problems publishing this chapter and now I'm finally able to do it.)
.
Zhan always thought, a love story of two people is a roller coaster ride of numerous events and emotions. Heartbreaks, trust issues, then again reconciliation. When yibo came to his life like a unexpected bright meteor, he honestly thought that he and that boy would be like oil and water: never getting along, judging by the boy's behavior towards not only zhan but everyone. Wang yibo was a person who was hard to approach, unless the latter approaches you himself. Yibo had built a wall around himself, a strong unbreakable wall made of the coldest ice, which prevented anyone who tried to flirt or befriend him, back away as soon as the man just simply glared at the person.

But when yibo saw that person, that special person, everything seemed to change. Foreign feelings, which both of them never experienced before, started to flicker in their guts. Then those feelings started to break down that hard wall around his heart, and made yibo finally listen and go along with his heart, not his mind, something that he has never done before, until he met Xiao zhan.

Wang yibo never thought that only one person would be enough to conquer his stoic self. He slowly started to approach zhan, which was totally unlike him, because people approached him, not the other way around. His heart told him to move towards that enchanting man, so he did. When he spent time with zhan, he was a totally opposite person compared to what he usually was. He let his emotions show, he smiled....something he only did to his brother or yubin.

Xiao zhan changed him, taught him to listen more to his heart and  only listen to his mind when times seemed inevitable. The wang yibo, who froze everyone who were within 5 meters of him, the wang yibo who made shivers run down people's spine, only with a simple cold stare....was now hopelessly in love with a person with same gender.

Why did he chose Xiao zhan of all people? Why did he choose a MAN from all those angelic faced girls who would probably give up their own kidneys to be his girlfriend?

Even to this day, he doesn't have an answer to that. But he wasnt at all ashamed to be in love with a man....instead he felt happy and conted like he never was before....how is the feeling when you finally find that true person...your soulmate to be precise? Only Xiao zhan and Wang yibo knows....and everyone else who has also found a home for their heart.

Xiao zhan never thought the person he thought was the most arrogant of all time....would now become the core of his being and sole reason to be on the earth.

Both of them solely prepared themselves for the amount of obstacles they thought they would face as they both knew, being in love was never easy, thanks to the amount of korean dramas they watched ( LOL).

But such obstacles and hardships never came. It was smooth and as more time passed, their love only got stronger. It was something they would thank the god for....for giving them a nice simple, but genuinely extraordinary love life, most importantly, finding them someone who they can give their life for.

That feeling.....when you see that special person, everything changes...all of a sudden, its not gravity holding you down to the planet....its that special person...nothing else matters. You would do anything, be anything that person needs...

.....only few would know that feeling.

<<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
3rd person POV*

Six months....

...but it felt more like six decades.

It was probably the longest six months of zhan and yibo's life. They successfully passed their exams and graduated from the university with honourable degrees and flying colours.