Chapter~31

*Xiao zhan POV*

It was now midnight. The soft glow emitting from the bedside lamp spread across the room in a low but cozy light. Zhan could hear only two sounds at the moment. One was the refreshing sound of the rapid flow of the river another one was the quite amusing distant voice of Haikuan, still very much drunk, shouting and swearing at the top of his lungs while zhuocheng shouted back at him trying to control the crazy drunk man.

Its been an hour since they finally got out of the wine celler. Zhan's father and yibo's father had found their children in the wine celler and was totally bewildered to see the two wang brothers, who were as solemn and cool as jade, now were a drunken mess. Wang qiren nearly died out of laughter when he saw his eldest son haikuan, screaming like a lunatic while zan jin, ji li and zhuo cheng were forcing endless layers of duck tape around the older boy's mouth to prevent him from shouting, and his youngest son yibo standing on top of the table like a proud battle won king, and restlessly saying out marriage proposals to his boyfriend who was trying his best to get his lover back down an was beet red with awkwardness and got more nervous with yubin's teasing. Lu jian min was trying hard not to laugh at his two sons, one was snapping and cursing endlessly at haikuan and another one was dying out of nervousness. They wordlessly helped them to get the two drunk Jade brothers out of the wine celler, back to their rooms, before their mothers find out and breaks their necks.

Now here he was, sitting on the bed with his head propped on his arms while staring intently at yibo's sleeping form beside him. Yibo's cheeks were still flushed from drinking.

After today, zhan was sure and straight about the decision he made.

He was never letting Wang yibo drink again. Not even one shot.

Zhan's mind was still flooding with thoughts and a very husky drunk voice saying out, ''Sean Xiao Zhan, Marry Me!!". AlthoughThis sentence was repeated countless times by a very drunk yibo, zhan still could not  get it out of his mind. Did yibo really mean it? Mabye he did because when u r drunk, ur inner thoughts are most likely to be verbally poured out. Was yibo really picturing the scene of himself and zhan as a happily married lovey dovey couple? Zhan felt colour rise up to his face as he pictured him and yibo walking together hand in hand with a park, ready to grow grey together and live together for the rest of their lives until death does them apart, only to meet again in the afterlife.

Zhan sighed but then smiled. He didn't know whether he should feel flattered or concerned....but for tonight he didn't have to worry because yibo's most likely to forget everything the next morning.

He smiled again and leaned down to kiss yibo's forhead before getting under the covers and falling asleep while hugging yibo.

=next morning=
*3rd person POV*

Yibo woke up with a severe headache and zhan's arms around him. He smiled at his lover's sleeping form and tried to remember what exactly happened last night. But to his Dismay, he couldn't remember a single thing.

Zhan woke up and saw yibo rubbing his forehead. He got up and yibo gave a peck on his lips.

"Zhan....what happened last night?" Yibo said and messed up his own hair, trying to think. Zhan smothered a laugh.

"Nothing happened. U got drunk and you fell asleep." Zhan lied. Yibo looked at him. He could tell by looking at zhan's eyes that his boyfriend was lying. But he decided not to ask.

They got freshened up and went downstairs to join for breakfast. They saw their parents and their friends sitting already.

"Good morning Yibo, good morning zhan. Did u guys sleep well?" Carman lee asked in a strangely calm tone. Guess the moms already found out about yesterday's fiasco. How could they not when Liu Haikuan was screaming all night.