Chapter~26

"Eat."

"No."

"Eat"

"No"

"Why!?"

"Its so tasteless....there is no other ingredients other than salt and lemon! Add some chicken with it...vegetables will also work..."

"Doctor's orders. Just because u r discharged doesn't mean that u r gonna eat whatever you want u brat!"

"Who are you calling a brat, you damn duck!?"

"You--! God just eat the congee and set me free! I have got more important things to do other than babysitting your sick ass!"

"I dont want to eat this awful congee! It tastes awful!"

"Eat! Or else I'm shoving the spoon inside your godamn mouth!"

"Do that and i am gonna tell yibo that u r tormenting your beloved didi with poisonous congee!

"Oh. Here we go again."

"What did u say?"

"I said you are an idiot!"

"You--!"

Haikuan who was sitting on the small couch in zhan's room, could not help but laugh and shake his head at the two brothers fighting. He watched, amused, as zhuo cheng sat on the side of zhan's bed with a small bowl of congee and a spoon held near zhan's face to make his brother eat the food. Zhan was sat upright leaning on the headrest with his arms crossed on his chest, arguing with Cheng, not wanting to eat the clear congee. The two siblings fought over the simplest things, even after growing up, they still didn't change.

"Haikuan-ge! Tell this furious lotus to get me something more tasty!" Zhan called out to haikuan.

"I can understand how you feel zhan. I'd also feel the same if i ate boring tasteless and watery congee for 2 days straight....i think....now u can eat something different.. Now that ur health is improving a lot..." Haikuan said and immediately ducked when a cushion flew towards him from zhuo chengs direction.

"You are not helping!" Cheng billowed an threw another cushion towards haikuan who dodged it while laughing.

"That's why haikuan ge is the best. Unlike u idiot who--OUCH! that hurts!!" Zhan was cut off mid sentence when an elbow landed in his chest from his brother.

"That's for calling me an idiot, a damn duck and a furious lotus!" Cheng said. " For godsake! Just eat it for now! Today is supposed to be the final day of your dietary routine given by the doctor!"

"I'm gonna tell yibo that u are torturing his sick boyfriend!" Zhan said while pouting.

"Who's torturing who?" A voice said, followed by the arrival of yibo inside the bedroom. Zhan beamed.

"Speak of the devil...." Cheng mumbled. Yibo came and sat beside zhan and caressed his hair lovingly.

"My brother is calling me a brat and making me eat that awful porridge. I don't want to eat that! I am eating plain rice with boiled potatoes for dinner, two boiled eggs and salad for breakfast, and this stupid congee for lunch! How long will i eat this!?!" Zhan said angrily. Cheng huffed.

"Todays the last day. But if u dont eat it now, I'm never buying u ice creams ever again! I will give away all ur Marshmallows to
a-yuan!" Cheng said.

"You--!! Yibo say something to that beast!" Zhan said. Yibo glared sideways at Cheng, with that look it was clear what he meant to say.  Take away my zhan's marshmallows and i will make sure u get toasted like a marshmallow.