Chapter~15

*3rd person POV*
It was evening. Xiao zhan just finished writing his assignment essay and came down to the kitchen and made himself hot chocolate. He sat down on the sofa and drank his hot drink. His mind pondered over many things. Suddenly the incident of todays afternoon crossed his mind. He instantly felt himself turn red. Was it true? Was it actually what he was thinking it was? He had really fallen for Wang Yibo? He went through every single moment he spent with yibo in his mind, starting from the day he met yibo with his bike....then when he saw yibo for the first time in the class.....then when he was standing infront of yibo in the cafeteria food line...his deep husky voice telling him to move forward....then the evening when they played basketball together and yibo gave him a ride home...he saw yibo smile for the first time....then when he smiled at zhan during a class..then on the same day when he rode with yibo on his motorbike clutching yibo tight round the waist as if his life depended on it....then the time when yibo arrived with a shocked face at his house...then the whole week he spent with yibo....he fed him....made him drink water...helped him down and up the stairs...made him food...bought him chocolates...took him to the seaside...and the most prized memory....when they both slept cuddling each other with their warmth... Those were the best nights in zhan's life and he slept like he never slept before. All of these memories made his heart flutter...he remembered every time yibo was near he felt a warm tingling sensation inside of him...was it really love..? But....he always thought he was straight....he never knew he was interested in boys....but wait....if he really was gay then...why didn't he feel any other attraction towards any other boys when he was in high school? There was sure many handsome ones....but then why he failed to get attracted towards them? Or....is it that...he is straight but....wang yibo was an exception..? He is only attracted towards yibo and....he is as straight as a rular for everyone else..?
"OK...deep breath ...calm down your heart...phew....wang yibo...what the hell have u done to me..!?!?" Zhan said and placed hjs hand on his chest only to feel the loud thumping of his heart. He was snapped out of his daze when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID
....Mum.
He answered the call and was greeted by the sweet voice of his mother.
"Hello mum! How are you??"
"I'm fine zhan zhan. How are u? Its been a while since i talked to you..is everything alright?" Zhang Jing( his mother's name) asked.
"I'm completely fine mum. Everything here is great." Zhan said. He assumed that his mum didn't find out about his fever. He wishd to keep it that way. They talked for a while about many things. Zhan told her about his friends zan jin, ji li and yubin. He left out the part about Yibo. But he couldn't keep it in the dark for long as his mother asked him a question.

"Mm mm.. Everything seems good. But did my zhan zhan find anyone special yet?"

"........"

"Zhan?? Hello? Are u on the line?"

"Y-yes mom...."
"So did u find anyone??"
".....um...maybe..?" Zhan said in a nervous voice. He heard his mom gasp.
"Oh! Who is she? Or...is it a ... he?"
"Um....its a he...."
"Oh! What's his name??" Zhan was surprised that his mother didn't react to his choice. But then he remembered her telling him when he was a kid. "Gender,age or social status doesn't matter when it comes to love." He took a deep breath before answering.
"His name is...Yibo.....Wang Yibo..."
"Wang yibo. Hm....seems like i heard that name somewhere before..." Zhan's eyes furrowed in confusion.
"Oh yeah! Wang yibo! He is the younger son of Wang qiren!"
"U mean...uncle Qiren?? Dad's best friend? Chairman of Wang groups??"
"Yes! U remember him? He was the one who gave u a bicycle on your 16th birthday! Although u might not remember Yibo as you didn't see him much. U only saw him when u were 3 years old. But u surely remember his elder brother Liu haikuan?"

"Haikuan-ge!? He is yibo's brother?!"
"Yes!"
"*sigh*"
"So zhan zhan tell me. How did u meet Yibo? Carman ( yibo's mother) said once that they were sending yibo to shanghai for his university."
"Yes mom....he is in the same university as me...same department....same class..."
"Oh my god!!!" He heard his mother exclaim on the other side. He then told her everything. He recounted every single moment he spent with yibo. He even decided to leak the fact about his past sickness. But to his surprise his mom wasn't so angry for not informing her. Instead she was overjoyed when she heard that yibo took care of zhan for a whole week. She nearly had tears in her eyes when he told that yibo cooked for him and even fed him. After saying everything zhan sighed.