Chapter~28

A/n:hello guys! I'm sorry if i can't upload new chapters as fast as i used to because of my studies. But im trying my best as i hate disappointing my dear readers.

I actually drew a portrait of Wang Yibo. I want to share it with u guys. Please let me know how is it in the comments section.

I Tried my very best in making him look as realistic as possible but still think its kinda

I Tried my very best in making him look as realistic as possible but still think its kinda....idk..

Lets get back to the story!😂

*3rd person POV*
Its been a week and zhan is now fully stable enough to get back to the university. Yibo and zhan now sat in the car while yibo drove to the university campus. Within next week, their spring break is gonna start.

"Imagine the look on the girls who crushed on you, when they see their beloved Wang yibo walking hand in hand with a boy as if its the most natural thing in the world...." Zhan said and chuckled as yibo parked the car and took zhan's hand in his and started walking towards the main building.

Yibo just shrugged, " They have to know who u belong to, hun."

Zhan sighed but then smiled. After a few moments they heard more than two voices yelling their name and before he knew, zhan was slightly staggered back as a huge thing jumped on him and embrace him in a tight koala hug.

"ZHAN-GE!!! U HAVE RECOVERED!! God! I missed you!" Zan jin  said as he hugged zhan tightly. He heard yubin and ji li chuckling.

Zhan gently rubbed his younger best friend's back, " zan jin I'm completely alright now. I missed you guys too. How are you?"

"I'm fine but its boring without you! Ji li-ge and yubin-ge only tells me not to eat so much or else i will look a pig! They tell me not to do this, not to do that, not to ride the bicycle too fast, not to play video games...god...thank god ur back!" Zan jin said. They still didn't break the hug.

"Yah! We told that for ur good u traitor!" Zhan heard yubin speak.

"And u know zhan-ge? They also d--" zan jin stops midway when he sees out of the corner of his eyes, a dark aura emiting from yibo. He gulps hard and breaks the hug before he gets murdered. He laughed awkwardly.

Zhan was confused but soon mentally facepalmed when he saw his boyfriend's murderous seething look. He sighed loudly.

"Someone's burning with a dark green fire of jealousy.....i guess we have to call the fire brigade at hand just in case other people try to get near zhan....mr. Poker face is gonna burn down the entire campus...." Yubin said sarcastically. Yibo came back beside zhan and held his hand tightly again and turned to glare at the other three.

"Gosh...u guys are so romantic! When will u get married!?" Ji li squealed and drapped his arm around yubin's shoulder.

Zhan found himself go red at the world 'marriage'.