Chapter~22,

Its been three days....three days of grim and tensed aura around the two families. Lu jian min, his wife, zhuo cheng and yuan is staying in the house where zhan stayed. Wang qiren, his wife and haikuan is staying at yibo's place. Although, the two families frequently went to each other's houses to discuss ways to unbind the situation at hand. Yibo would not eat....would not sleep...he now almost looked like a living dead. His parents tried to make him eat something or rest, even his brother and zhan's mother...but the words fell in deaf ears as yibo was in a state where he couldn't process anything which was happening around him. He wouldn't talk. He just stayed in his room looking ahead blankly at plain white wall of his bedroom. Today finally was the last straw. Zhuo Cheng literally barged into yibo's house upon hearing about his state from yubin and haikuan. Qiren and carman lee didn't mind zhuo cheng as long as he can make their son eat something.

Cheng forced the door of yibo's bedroom open and went inside closing the door behind him. Yibo didn't budge, nor did he acknowledge cheng's arrival. He just sat on the edge of the bed with his eyes staring into nothing. He stared ahead without actually looking. Cheng took a deep breath.

"You know....my brother is really..i don't know how will i explain it in a word...but..really cares deeply for the people he loves and cares about. Sometimes when a person he cares about, is depressed or sad about something...believe me...i dont really understand who looks more worse...the person who is depressed or my brother Xiao zhan who literally looks as if someone has been starving him for weeks...But in my opinion...zhan looks more worse." Cheng said in a carefully chosen voice so that he doesn't get bad tempered at this situation. Yibo still didn't show any acceptable reaction. Cheng continued.

"Think about it Yibo. You love zhan. Imagine if zhan was here right now...just think about it. He loves you too yibo...alot in fact...i knew it from the first time he mentioned your name infront of me..the affection and fond was clearly visible in his tone..." Cheng said. Yibo's eyes slightly moved and his pursed lips parted a tiny amount and his body flinched slightly at the mention of zhan loving him back. The small reaction didn't miss cheng's eyes. He slightly huffed at his victory and continued.

"As i told you yibo....zhan really cares about the people he loves whole heartedly...just think...if zhan was here right now...if he saw you in this state.....do you think u can imagine the amount of pain he will feel...??" Cheng said. Yibo's lips parted and eyes slightly widened.

" Do you think you can handle it when YOU see the person who you love and adore in such a pain!? Further knowing that the cause of his pain was you yourself?!" Cheng said in a slightly raised voice. Yibo whipped his head towards cheng's direction with slightly glossy eyes.

"When zhan is safe again, do you think he will feel comforted when he sees YOU killing yourself little by little!? Cheng said again and this time a tear ran down yibo's face. He sighed and took a seat beside the broken man.

"What i want to make the point is...do you think zhan will be happy if he sees u like this? Will he be happy when he sees you looking like a zombie? U said yourself that u will make sure that you don't become the reason of zhan's sadness...what happened now??"

Yibo closed his eyes and more tears rolled down. Cheng put his hands on yibo's shoulder.

"For zhan....for him only...not for anyone, not for yourself..but zhan...eat something...take rest...and after you are in a good state enough..you will help to find zhan yourself."

Yibo looked at cheng with red eyes.

"How can i eat and rest while dont even knowing whether HE ate anything or not...? Whether he is OK or not...what's the point of me living when the reason of me living in this world is gone...?? " Yibo said in a hoarse tone. Cheng's heart crushed to pieces after the mention of his brother dying. He composed himself.